Cute much

Gracie's POV (Let me know if you want more of other peoples pov's)

I walk down the halls taking turns and giving intimidating looks to people I find annoying just the usual. Dawn told me about the fact she had dinner with the Yorkshire's which like usual annoyed me I'm not a fan of rich people who act innocent and nice when really they should burn in hell.

"Stealing my friends much" I thought as I reach my locker putting in the Combination and avoiding people as a person who can't have a normal conversation with a human or two my therapist said just stick with the people I have but my family isn't my real family and my friends have lives of there own Dawn is being stolen by rich demons and Mavis has a lot going on being poor, smoking, abandonment, mother having lots of jobs and covering up the fact she did drugs before.

I slam my locker shut and head to Dawn's locker I turn the corner halting mid step as Bella and Dawn spoke together and hugged each other I just invited Bella to Dawn's birthday as a joke and now there basically dating without realizing there dating!. Bella walked away as I strutted towards Dawn who turned around towards my direction after noticing me and meeting me half way.

Gracie: Morning.

Dawn: Good morning. 

Gracie: I noticed you with Bella earlier.

Dawn: Uh yeah she just wanted to give me a late birthday present.

Dawn held out her wrist in front of my blue eyes as I looked at her late present it was basically a Dawn styled bracelet that was meant for her spikes around it and was black. I smiled and looked up at her as she took her wrist out of my sight.

Gracie: It's clearly meant for you.

Dawn: I know right, its nice for her to get me a gift late or not.

Dawn: I mean she didn't have to.

Gracie: But she did.

Dawn nodded in agreement before opening the door to the girls changing rooms letting me in first with her following behind shutting the door and dropping her leather jacket on a bench in the room. I went to the other side of the room to getting ready for gym as I unlock my locker and grab my gym clothes. Dawn did the same before heading in my direction as I finally was able to put my blue gym shorts on I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror before grabbing a scrunchy and putting my hair up in a ponytail and walked out the changing room with Dawn once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After gym I changed back into my regular clothes being shocked by the fact in wasn't sweaty unlike the other girls that filled up the small room I head out the room going on a hunt for Bella why? Because I needed to ask why she's spending a lot of time with Dawn.

I spotted her walking out of Mr. Casey's classroom and heading towards what I assumed to be her locker, I sped walked towards getting looks from students I would stop to yell or flip them off but I needed to have a talk with Bella. After finally reaching her I tapped her on the shoulder waiting for a few seconds till she spun around having her smile turn into a frown after realizing it was me I grabbed her wrist tugging her towards the abandon classroom that wasn't far slipping both of your bodies through the door before letting go of Bella and shutting the door.

Bella: What do you want!.

Gracie: Shut up and take a seat Yorkshire.

Bella took a seat at a random desk crossing her arms with her left eyebrow raised to have me continue talking so she can leave.

Gracie: Why are spending so much time with Dawn?.

Bella: Why do you want to know?.

Gracie: Cause she's my friend.

Bella: Why do you care if I hang out with her?.

Gracie: Answer my damn question.

Bella: Cause she's my friend also.

Gracie: So I'm her friend longer.

Bella: So, once again why do you care?.

Bella: Do you like her or something!?.

Gracie: What no!.

Gracie: Do you Yorkshire!.

Bella: Yes!.

I was about to speak a comeback till I finally processed what she said into my head. My open mouth shut and turned into a smirk of amusement.

Gracie: You like Dawn.

Bella: Yes.

Bella stood up from her seat still having her arms crossed but had her eyebrows furrowed at me.

Gracie: You mean my red eyed-antisocial-funny-single-human hating-black wearing-Dawn?.

Bella: Yes I like her a lot I'm not gonna lie I just realized two days ago so it's still new to me.

Gracie: Aww how cute.

Gracie: Yorkshire the rich straight girl has a crush on one of the bad girls.

Bella rolled her gray eyes at me as I stopped being my tough self and turned into a knee wobbling grinning fan girl.

Bella: Are we done here?.

Gracie: Fine.

Bella: Keep your mouth shut to cause I want to be the one to tell her first.

Bella: Not one of her no good friends.

Gracie: Ouch.

Bella: Shut up.

Bella walked out of the room to god knows where ever, I huffed as I moved a strand of my black hair behind my ear knowing that Bella likes my friend more than a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI so there we go another chapter I thought I would change it up and have it as Gracie's pov and not just Bella's and Dawn's so let me know what you think of that and if I should do that more often ok BYE!