Chapter 2 - Weird One's

I've met many handsome one's but why my brain stop thinking when I'm with him?!
"Hah? What's lesson?" A smirk was shown at his face then he put his eyebrows up. "U don't get ?!" He laughed so hard , and I ? I could only put pokerface.
I throw my body to my bed. Wind came through my window which at the left side of my bedroom made me sleepy. I covered my eyesball and started to think what had happened. "11 o'clock at wader street" he didn't said any word and left me alone. Hell no , why would I go there ?! But he just so handsome... Oh no Jane.. You don't know him.. He might be want to kidnap you! But .. After agrued for a long time I fell asleep.

Okay , black lipstik? Done! I could hear someone coming .. And tok tok ... The door opened ,yeah I was right. " hey mom, what's up ?" I smile, my mom smile back at me and say "good morning sweety.. I had made you breakfast , come and eat it before you go out". Well , My mom don't know about me as bad girl and if she know it .. I'll be dead for sure. Mom might be kind if you see her cause she always ear that smile even when she was angry."okay mom... I'll be there in minute". Mom closed the door, my room became silent again. I sat at my study desk and took a deap breath. I dazed for a while and decided to go down.

I walked along the street to that place with my mouth cover with chocolate bread. I Stopped at public toilet and put my lipstick on. You are just so naughty Jane. The street that I walked through seems really busy, everyone walk really fast.
"Aw! Shit! Look what you done!" I tried to stand up but my ankle doesn't let me to.
"Why you again?! Let me down!" I could feel his body heat when he carried me by the princess carry. He looked down and said "Its my fault, so let me do this and bytheway you really came hah ..". Why does he keep show that smile?! Now I can't tell whether the weather is hot or I am the one who feel hot.

The road that we were walking through seems really far , normaly it just takes 5 minutes to get there. Many people looked at us, I'm just so embarrased.He put me down at the chair, I just look at him. Just how many times do have been like this, I couldn't take off my eyes of him just like being pull in by those beautiful eyes. "Stop that! Get up! Or I will kick you! " I was really shocked when he kneed and gave my feet some massage. There was a time where some people did that to me but why with him I gets to nervous, everytime I see him,my brain just stop working. The feeling where his fingers touched my feet just too hot. Aw God why am I like this ?!

"So why u act like that ?" His eyes looked so curious when he asked me that.

I just keep silent , ignoring him.

"Okay, if you don't want to tell me". He continue to massage my feet. The hurt that I felt were gone when I'm with him and yet I wonder why he seems really familiar. "Um .."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys!!!!! Thanks for reading this story , Its my first time to write a story hope you all like it and I'm sorry if there's a wrong grammar. Have a nice days! And see you in chapter3!