Chapter 4 - Should I ?

That night sky were just so marvelous,maybe cause the moon and stars that were shining brighter than any moon and stars I had ever seen or maybe just maybe cause the guy that stand next to me..

He smell were so reflexing and so fresh . what kind of parfume do he use? I didn't aware that I close my eyes for about 5 second, well maybe more than 30 seconds till I heard some weird sound... Crekkk

He laughed, I imidiately open my eyes look at him. His face was light red cause of laughing too hard. What's so funny? Is he mad ? What was that sound? Ohmygod .. Don't tell me he took my picture when I close my eyes!!

"Did you just took my picture?" I feel my face are burning right now. So hot! "HAHAHA..." His laugh more louder than before so I kicked his feet

"Ouch .. Why did you do that? It hurts", what? He complain ? After what he did .. He still have brave to SAY IT HURT? He deserve it.

He finally stopped his laugh and rolled his big sea blue eyes finally look at me with a straight face.
"So tell me closed eyes girl .." I haven't finished his word and gave him a good kick!
I heard other "ouch" sound. So he did see that! What the ....
" Ok! Ok! Pretty girl , so tell me why you want me be badgirl though you are still a beauty even you mad?"
He asked me with straight those puppy eyes staring at me.

Like hell I'm going to tell him!,  I gave him a signal that I don't want to tell him, He got it and said sorry. We keep quite for a while , watching the moon together, listen to the song that were playing. It wasn't like the song really loud then but when we got to that level of silence we could well heard it.

And finally someone broke the silence between us. Yup, It was him.

"So, can I ask what is your name?" He face foward to me and gave me a gentle smile.. Yeah the smile that like a drug that makes me want to see it everyday.. Every minutes .. And every seconds.

"Jane.. My name is Jane Macellina", I replied him. And there was another silence, I think it was about 10 seconds, we stayed in awkwardness.

"You aren't going to ask mine ? I'm hurt", He broke that silence again. Am I really need to know his name ? Well I want but no way I'm gonna do that, so embarasing.

"If you aren't going to ask me then let me introduce myself, Ok so my name is Martin Peterson, you can call me Martin". He put such a gentle smile .. AGAIN.

"Martin .. Such nice name"Oops! I let my stupid mind out! Why I'm such a fool! Stupid Jane! Stupid Jane! I wanted to jump back then, It was so embarassing!

He put that smirk of him while his face turning into tomato , so cute..
"Thankyou .. You have a nice name too, then it's mean we are friends now right?", I didn't know what made my heart beat so fast whether it cause of his handsome yet cute face or cause he called me cute but the point is my heart just pound really hard. Stop pounding heart! He would hear it if you pound this hard, come on .. I beg you.

"Um .. Do what you like" I turn my way back to avoid that attracting eyes.
"Then I will do as I like" thats what he said to me back then.
I Just didn't have any idea what he meant by that. We back to silence again but not as awkward as before and we talked again and silence again. It's not like I am enjoy talking with him that make me laugh, right Jane?

Seconds by seconds passed..minutes by minutes passed without I notice. The special event about to start ,huh ?
" 1 minute more till the special event start, let's go!" He pulled my hand .. Hold it gentlely made the cool in my hand warm.
"Huh ? Huh ? To where ????!" I couldn't help but to follow him cause his hand pulling me

We opened the big door , silver door with some classic design with gold colour. The moment we opened, I could hear a song that sound really... Perfect , though I didn't understand what the song mean.

"Seuchyo ganayo?
Uri-i sarangeun
Gaseum apeun chueogingayo
Dora soneyo
Geudaeui maeumeul
Nunmullodo jabeulsun eobtnayo?
My Love ~ saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Geudae deudgo ittnyayo?
My Love~ ij-ji marayo
Jiuji marayo
Uri-i sarangeul
Naui nunmuri
geudaen boinayo
harujongil geuriwo hamnida
Gaseum ttollideon
Geudae immachumdo
Ijeneun chuogi dwettnabwayo
My Love~ saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Geudae deudgo ittnyayo?
My Love~ ij-ji marayo
Jiuji marayo uri-i sarangeul
Maeil nan geuriumsoge
Harureul beotineunde
Geudaen odittnayo?
Naega mianhaeyo
Mianhaeyo geudae ij-ji mothaeseo
My Love~ dorawa jwoyo
Ttonaji marayo
Nae gyeoteseo jebal"

He pulled me closer to his body and put his hand against my waist.

What the .. He didn't even ask me whether I want dance with him or not.

"Um .. Hand please ? And please don't look at me " I asked him as I'm trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Of course dance, what else it can be?" He looked at me with those eyes again.

"You didn't even ask me whether I want or not" I gave him my annoying face.

"Well.. Ok. My lady , do you mind being my dance partner tonight ?" Putting some serious face and his hand wanting me to take his hand.

Should I dance or not ..um ..  Ah! What should I do ?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys! How are you ?
I hope you all doing good and wish you all love my story so continue read it ok ? See you at chapter 5