Chapter 3 - Is It What We Called Fate ?

It's been a week since the last time. I never seen him nor he called me. It's not like I particularly miss him or what.

"Ah! What should I wear ? Is it good ?" "Um.. It's good but I think you better wear this dress", Kelly answer me as she took the dress and give it to me. Kelly branita , My best friend she is the only person that I can show my trueself at. I met kelly when I was at 6 years old, that time I was getting bully by those jerks exclassmate. Pulling my hair, trew my shoes and what I could do was cry and cry, there wasn't a person that I could talk about it.

A she stood up for me, She is my hero like in the movie character that stand up for good but the different is that she didn't have any special power but she took me out from the darknest inside me. Though she is a asshole sometimes but be friends with her still one of miracle that happen in my life.

I took the dress and changed to it.
"Why the hell this dress are so tight!" I complained and step out

"You look gorgeous, Jane" her compliment can't make me happy, believe me.

The dress that I wore simply show my back with the red light colour make it look classy. The tight of the dress make me can't breath.

"Should I say thankyou?" I smile at her and she smile back "yes, you should"

Her dimples show as she smile make her lot cuter. Her lens that with green colour make her look like a doll.

"I won't say it then" I walk to toilet but before I close it, I show my smile and say "thankyou"

"Congrats! Gilbert finally you get married after long time being single"
He smile back at me and say "am I being single for that long ?", I nodded my head then go away.

Time for hunting food! What should I taste first ? I was thinking very hard till I found ice cream stand.

"choco please" I ordered the most flavor that I like. Yummy .. This is just so yummy, see.... choco is the best after all".

Choco ice cream was the best till I saw pudding. So, I can't help it but to took it.

"you are pretty greedy for a girl" his type of voice that is really low make me notice who it was without looking at his face.

"Why are you here?" I ate my last bite cake and face him. Ohmygod .. He looks so handsome with black blazer.I could feel my face was burning now but I must keep act cool.

"You don't want to see me?" he showed his puppy face to me and I just like dont show that kind face to me! You bastard!" I mumble inside my head, but in here I must be goodgirl.

"If it's a lie then it's no" I gave him my coolest face that mean to tell him to get away from my sight but he just smirk at me and hold my hand and take me to the balcony. I did pull my hand but his strengh are too strong. It even didn't move a inchi.

"It's more quieter now" he sighed as he let go my hand.

"What the hell was your problem?"
Why he take me here, why he's in here, what was on his mind, I can't tell at all.

"Nothing really , just want to talk with you, can't I ?"

" You can't ", It even didn't need a second to reply him.

Why he have to wear that look .. Pretend to look sad .. Even he use that look I won't talk to him.

"Ok.. Ok .. You can" I couldn't help when he looked sad yet so handsome. His eyes looked brighter and his lip show me his white teeth as soon as I said he could.

"So what you want to talk about?", I wore my fake smile at him.

Just what he want to talk about!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys! So what your opinion about this story? Well , I hope you guys can enjoy it and I'm sorry for not publish it quick cause of many things that I had to done. Don't forget to leave your comment and share it guys! See you at chapter 4