Chapter 8

It've been 5 minutes since he left, where is he ?

I took my phone and play it.
The song that played in that cafe, bring me back to tears, remind me my exboyfriend, Jeff.

He's about 178cm tall, he's not handsome but just to tell, he was what we called school prince... In my ex school. Yeah Oxwerd junior high school. Why he called school prince ? Anyone could just tell from the way he talks, always smile, low voice like a Adam Levienge. He was top at class too , smart and kind. Wouldn't think about a second when someone asked for help. Nice person that always told me to study, and someone who always made my school day perfect.

That was what I always thought about till that happend, yeah that tragedy that made me hate my school life. And he's the reason why.

Tap tap tap ..
I could hear steps from my back, but I decided not to look back. As they coming closer to me, I have a little chat to myself.

"Jane, it's time to forget your past, simply move on, and now you have someone that could help you to move on, and you know who is it" I smile as I had this thought, sily thought but made my heart feels warm.

Yup, they here, right behide me, I could smell a dior blackleaf parfum, this kind of smell that I miss the most.

Wait?! This smell .. It couldnt be..
I took a deep breath and look behide.

We both shocked but let's just not made it awkward.

"Hi, I'm Jane, pleasure to meet you" I faked a smile so did he.

"Hi, Jane, I'm Jeff, pleasure to meet you too". He sat across me , ordered a cup of blacktea like always.

"So this is my cousin, hope you two would get along"

We talked for hours and it's time to go home, Jordan offered me a ride but pity me, suddenly he got a call and said that he had to go now and he felt sorry.

This is suck staying in here with him, got to go now.

I took a step then I could felt that there was a hand that holding my arm.

I immediately took my hand.  "Can you not just touch me?" "Oh,sweety you used to like me being touch you".As he grin smile towards me, I won't be fooled again .. Jeff is totally bastard.

I just tried to go away as futher as I could from him but he stopped me again this time..  Pin me to the wall and out his face closer to mine. I struggle as hard as I could, his face just getting closer, I closed my eyes and suddenly my hands free .. Jeff isn't in front of me now..

But shit my hands so hurt.