Chapter 1 - The Begining Of Miracle

Boring is the best way to descripe my life. Wake up early , go to school , listen to the teachers lectures, go home and sleep. Days are just too boring! There aren't anything that take my interest.
A plain cloth and a eaglee tatto on my neck are my style. I want people have their attention on me so I just try to be a bad girl.
"Fuck!" I shouted when an ice cream flew to my shoes as I squated to clean up my white addidas shoes.

Now my shoes are all brown and sticky. I can't hold my anger anymore , I rolled my eyes as I took a deep breath before I looked at him. Pair of blue puppy eyes were looking at me guilty , the sunset made his face looks handsome, even wearing a plain black cloth, I could see that his body are well-built. I couldn't take my eyes of him...
"Aim co corry miss", someone pulled my jogger pants so I had to stop my eyes from dazzing at the person in front of me. I took my eyes out of him and searching where did that voice come.

A small red jacket cover her small body made she looks so cute. Remember Jane you are a bad girl don't show any mercy to anyone , brain listen to me okay.... Ok Jane you can do this! Show her that you are bad person.

" It's okay .. It's not a big deal ". Stupid brain! Why can't react just like I want. She played her small lips made me smile unconsciously , I thought . I could feel someone pressure staring at us so look up."thankyou very much for forgiving us". A gentle voice and his smirk he showed to me made me blushing. I could feel my face turn to red.
It's not a time to daze up Jane! Wake up! It's time to show that you are a bad person! Take a deap breath and action!. "Let me say something , even I said it's okay .. It doesn't mean I will forgive both of you!

I did it ! Jane you did it .. Now you become a badgirl!
A smirk cover his face made me go for another stupid gaze.

"Hahaha, you really can't act as bad girl" , I could feel a hand pull mine , I felt like I just 3 cm to his face, made me blush even more.

"how about I teach you some lesson?" His evil smirk even made him looks cooler.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys!!!!!!!! Don't forget to keep read it and leave comment ok ? See you at chapter 2