Chapter 5 - Let's dance

Not even let me answer , he pulled me to the center and whisper in my ear," I took that silence for 3 minutes means yes". He gave me a smirk of his
The music played as we dance, the time seems like stop when normally I thought that it like "what the hell I have done in my 16 years of life!"

"Do you know this song?" He asked me.

"Do you know this song , lady ?" He spoke louder than before.

"Hello lady .. Are you still there ?" His face looked like 6 years old kid that been told to answer 9 years old math question.

Ohmygod, why am I daydreaming again ?! Stupid Jane!

" yeah ? What you were talking about ?" I was so embarrassed, but all I could do is to act cool.

"I broken heart when such a handsome guy in front of you and yet you still in think bout other guy" I could see there were a sorrow in his eyes but ..

"Think about guy , your butt! So , what you were saying before, MARTIN ?" I emphasized my voice hoping he know that I started to annoyed.

"well , actually nothing important , I just asked you if you know this song ?" His face looked like he didn't want to make me mad and it looks so .. So .. Handsome.

Yup , it really not important at all , it's good that you know yourself.

"Nope, but I like this song" enjoying the song made me smile. The music is sure refreshing and have deep meaning, I bet.

"This song have really deep meaning and it's really a sad song. This story tells a story about a message to someone that leaving her alone."

"I see , it's so.. sad" I feel like I am the one who been leaved by someone dear to me.

8 more seconds and the song must be entered the ending part . I said to myself

"My Love~ Please don't forget
Please don't erase
Our love
Everyday I love in longing
I live by longing
But where are you?
I'm so sorry
I'm sorry because I can't forget you
My Love~ Please come back
Don't leave My side please" His voice are just too perfect."how was my voice ? Good isn't it ?" Smile at me

Is there aren't a thing that this guy aren't good at ? That song really touching ohmygod..

No Jane! You can't compliment him! There aren't anything that good about him ! Except his face! Remmember you want to be badgirl so don't get too close with good guy!

"Your voice make my ears feel like .." not let me finish my sentences he just cut it " feel like hearing Bruno Mars sing right ?" he show his white teeth when he smirk and that's what people called refreshing, I think

"Bleeding" I gave him my smile without showing my teeth, only rise my lip tip.

"You are too cruel for a beautiful lady like you .. Um .." He saw me from my feet till my face with his face like trying to understand what teacher explain.

"What?"

" as I thought" he closer his face to my ear and " you're beautiful" and back to his normal position.

I must be blushing right now .. Jerk! So hot! Does he said it to everygirl ? He really know how to make girl fly .. Oh no Jane .. You mustn't feel happy by those sweet words!

"Oh! That tittle song called Je T'aime in French"

" stop pretend to be nice guy, ok?!" what's wrong wih this guy?! Pretend to be nice yet he the one told me that he would teach me become badgirl

I could feel someone pressure coming at us, that man wear grey jersey , his tall about 180 cm I think and the point is he looked so handsome, Is he a celebrity ?

The man opened his mouth and said " Leo.." haven't let he finished his sentence and Martin gave him a signal to shut up and looked at me again " I'm sorry .. I have to go now and thanks to that lovely dance .. It's nice to talk to you, goodnight sweetheart"

Watching he walk and walk and finally he faded from my view. I still stand still not moving even an inch.

"He really doesn't have manners always cut what people are trying to say and sweetheart ? Huh ? sweetheart ?!" My brain kept repeating what had happened.

Ok stop thinking bout it Jane or you will have a tomatto face and that guy must be playboy so forget what happened and continue your food hunting

What food should I try next ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys! Thanks for reading it till here. Are you all excited ? How Jane's life going to be ? Will things change the moment she met with Martin ? This story is really predicable right ? I know you guys can guess it what will happen but keep reading till end and see if your guess are right or not!

Ok see you guys at chapter 6
Have a nice reading