The Forest Of The Unknown. - Chapter Two.

Griffin and Karly were making they're way out of the abandoned forest. Both of which, didn't want to go on this "journey." Griffin wanted to go alone, and Karly was uncomfortable leaving. Living here for a while now, she didn't want to leave. But she liked the lizard like human, They seemed.. Interesting. Griffin on the other hand, was kicking a rock along as they both walked. Their green eyes narrow and full of frustration. "i don't know why you want to come with me. I'm a mess. Look a me." Griffin looked up at Karly. "and besides, i'm an asshole." Karly huffed. "because you seem cool. And I have no friends."  Griffin snickered. "I surprisingly have friends!" Karly looked over at Griffin, shaking her head. "i highly doubt that. Why did you come alone then?" Griffin raised an eyebrow. And thought for a moment. Then laughed hysterically. "No silly goose! In my head..!" They pointed at their head. Karly shook her head. "That's sad." Griffin tilted their head in confusion. "How..?" Karly just shook her head and kept walking. "never mind." Griffin chuckled, running their long, sharp clows through their ocean sea hair. Their green eyes shining with curiosity. Karly looked at Griffin again. Sighing. 'This kid needs help.' She thought, and quickly looked away. Griffin continued kicking the rock. Sticking their tongue out slightly.

{ K THIS ONE IS SHORT BUT WHATEVER }