Sea Of Broken Promises. - Chapter Four.

Griffin, Mai, and Karly were making they're way through the broke down forest. Griffin looked at the two. Raising an eyebrow. Then looked away, then stopped, their emerald green eyes wide and full of terror. "g-guys...!" Mai looked away from arguing with Karly, about something stupid. "wha...-" She gulped and stopped. Karly looked in front of her and hissed. Shaking her head. "A Minotaur..." Griffin's eyes turned pure bright glowing green. "i'll tear it to pieces!" They hissed, baring their teeth. Narrowing their eyes, Karly's eyes turned red. Growling slightly and Mai's claws unsheathed. Griffin ran towards it, they jumped up and slashed it across the face. As Mai ran towards the giant beast. Climbing up it quickly and tore at his ear. And it let out a mighty roar. Karly ran towards it, fast. And turned into a cape buffalo. And rammed the creature in the legs, causing it to fall. Griffin and Mai landed. Looking at the wounded hybrid. As it swooped its hand towards Griffin, hitting them against a tree, Griffin gasped. and painfully got up. Brushing them self off as they ran back. Hissing. Griffin scratched at its eyes. Mai grabbed vines and tied it up. As Karly growled and clawed the beast's heart, ripping it's chest apart. Karly smirked, a fang sticking out of the pale teenagers mouth. She chuckled and ripped the heart out, panting and took a bite out of it. Then threw it aside. She looked at the others. Her eyes were back to normal by now. Smiling in pride, still panting. Mai looked terrified. And Griffin wasn't paying attention, they were rubbing their arm head in pain, groaning. Karly narrowed her eyes, her face going back to the same old angry vampire, she stood up. "let's go." She mumbled and walked off. Spitting out blood. Mai followed after Karly, her grayish blue ears flattened. And Griffin followed after the two, limping.