Flowers Of Despair. - Chapter Three.

Griffin sat on a hill alone. Staring at the crackling fire. Their eyes narrow, showing the reflection of the blazed fire in their green eyes. Sighing as they leaned back. They heard a rustle in the tall grass. They looked up. Wide eyed and trembling. "H-Hello..?" They asked, their voice shaky in fear. A cat like creature stepped out, on all fours. Then stood up. "Whoa! A gecko!" She purred in amusement. Mai, a Russian blue cat hybrid. Not, that scary.. I expect. Griffin screamed as loud as they can. And that was very loud. Karly, of course heard it miles away, and started running towards the sound. So fast it almost felt like she was flying. She skirted to a halt in front of Griffin, Her eyes red. Then growled. Then, raised an eyebrow and frowned, "are you serious Griffin?" She hissed. "it's just a cat!" Griffin gulped. And loosened up a bit. "It scared me!" They snapped. Karly sighed and shook her head. "now i have to find those branches again." She spat, and walked off. Griffin narrowed their eyed at the cat. "what do you want?! Shoo!" The cat laughed. "whoa there gecko, chill. I'm Mai, and you are..?" She chuckled. Bending down and reaching out a paw for a handshake. Griffin huffed and didn't shake Mai's hand. "I'm Griffin, and not a gecko.." Griffin growled. Mai laughed again. "okay, gecko." She stood up. "you should've seen the look on your face." she teased. Griffin hissed. "i just met you and i already want to rip your head off.." Mai stopped talking and raised an eyebrow. Her ears flattened. "whoa there bucko." Griffin stood up, and blew hair out of their face, Mai coughed. "so, i need a place to sta-" Griffin snorted. "No." Mai narrowed her hazel eyes, "please? You wouldn't want something happening to your little vampire friend... Or is she more than  friend?" Griffin threw their arms in the air. "SHE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND!" Mai let out a chuckle. "a little dramatic, eh? see, if you don't let me stay i'll kill her, got it?" Mai hissed. Griffin frowned. Narrowing their eyes. "fine, cause problems i'll be gutting you like a fish." Mai bit the inside of her cheek. And nodded. "deal." Griffin smirked and sat back down. And continued to stare at the fire. Karly just made it back, carrying firewood with her. "what is she still doing here?" Karly sneered. Griffin sighed. "she's staying.." Mai smiled proudly. 

{ KKKKK MAI IS A FEISTY ONE }