The Hall Of Broken Dreams. - Chapter Six.

After a few hours of staring at the fire. Only Griffin trying to start conversations but it never worked. Karly got up and stretched. "i think i'm going to call it a night!" Karly yawned, Griffin shrugged. "Me too.." Mai smiled. "Me three!" Karly shook her head. "no, you're guarding the camp tonight. Just in case something happens." Mai flattened her ears and mumbled. "fine.." She let out a long and dramatic sigh. Griffin was already in the tent, curled up in a small ball. Karly walked into the tent and smiled. She laid beside Griffin, Griffin hissed and pushed her away. "no." Karly pouted. "awe, why not?~" She purred. Griffin shook their head. "because.. No." Karly giggled and laid beside Griffin anyways. "kill yourself." They whispered, "planning on it." Karly whispered back. 

TIME SKIP

The sun was rising, it was roughly 5:30 AM. Karly was up, looking at the soaked camp. All of the food and firewood were gone, Her eyes turned red. "MAI!" She snapped. Mai jumped up, her face dirty with dry drool. [ ew. ] "h-huh?!" "Whats this?! What happened with watching over our camp?!" Mai rubbed her eyes and yawned. "i got bored of it." Karly's eye twitched. "YOU CAN'T JUST GET BORED OF WORK! WHAT HAPPENED IF SOMEONE ATTACKED?!" Mai shrugged. "sucks for us.." Griffin loomed out of the tent. "what's all the yelling for...?" They mumbled. Karly took a deep breath in and out in frustration. Griffin held in a laugh. Then walked over to where the food was supposed to be. "What the heck?!" They hissed. Baring their teeth and claws. "What happened to all the food?!" "Ms. Smartass over here fell asleep. No we have no food." Griffin looked over their shoulder at Mai, "you idiot!" Mai rolled her eyes. "gee, it's not like we need it!" Karly face palmed. "we need food to survive..." Mai got up and shook off the water and dirt off of her fur. Then rolled her eyes. "hey, maybe if we all stayed up instead of you two being all lovey dovey in hat tent, maybe noting would of happened, i was bored and lonely." Griffin coughed under their breath. "that's very true.." Karly growled. "shut up lizard!" She turned to them. Grinding her teeth in rage. Griffin threw their hands up. "Hey! I didn't ask for it!" Karly snarled. "then you could've said something." Karly snapped. "I DID!" Griffin snapped back. Mai stood in the middle to break up the fight. "can we not fight?! I want to get out of here!" Griffin pointed at Mai with wide eyes. "I agree!" Karly's eyes turned back to hazel. "okay, sorry.." She huffed and started making her way through the thick trees and bushes. Griffin rolled their eyes and followed. Mai skipped along.