Hospital

Shayne looked at Courtney and smiled the widest smile he'd ever smiled. (I used smile a bit too much there didn't I. Eh sorry)

"Courtney!" he said.

"Do you actually love me?" Courtney said with a weak voice.

"Of course I do." Shayne said, crying tears of joy now, instead of sadness.

"That's good. Because I think I love you too." Courtney said. "I've never realised it before, but seeing your concern... and that kiss."

Shayne was about to say something but was cut off as the ambulance made a sudden stop.

The three people in the back all jolted towards the front of the ambulance.

Shayne looked at Courtney but her eyes were closed again.

Shayne sighed. "Courtney?" She didn't reply so he stopped trying, knowing it wasn't going to work.

He let go of her hand and sat on the seat in the ambulance. He looked at his hand and it was covered in blood. Courtney's blood.

"Dude I'm not gunna lie, that was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen." Alan said, a tear dripping down his face.

"Thanks man." Shayne said, slightly weirded out.

A few minutes later, the ambulance came to a slow stop and the back doors opened.

"Sorry about that sudden stop earlier." The man who had previously told Shayne to get out said "some dickhead pulled out in front of me on the highway."

"It's fine." Shayne said as he and Alan jumped out of the vehicle and Courtney was carried out on the stretcher.

When they reached the ward that Courtney would be staying in, there was another patient in there, a man who was covered in bandages and had a cast on his left arm.

Shayne was going to ask about the man but decided not to as he knew that it would be rude and quite disrespectful.

They hooked her up to a machine that read her stats and showed how fast her heart was beating.

"How long do you think she'll have to be in here?" Shayne said to a male Doctor with grey hair.

"It's hard to say right now. No obvious harm has been done, other than a few cuts and bruises here and there." The Doctor said to him. "We're doing a full body scan tomorrow. We'll have to keep her overnight." And with that, the doctor turned on his heels and left.

Shayne sat in a chair beside Courtney's bed. There was nothing majorly wrong with her so no doctors and/or nurses had to be with her.

Shayne grabbed her hand again and started stroking it with his thumb.

----------

The crowd disappeared from outside Smosh HQ so Olivia, Keith and Noah were able to be there by themselves.

For about an hour, they had been trying to call multiple different numbers. They tried calling Ian, Anthony, Mari, Matt, David, Amra, Josh and Wes but none of them picked up.

Smosh Games had the day off so they weren't in. Ian, Anthony, Joe and Sunny were in a meeting and Ryan and Matt were both sick so they had nobody really. They had a few people from behind the scenes but they weren't much help.

After trying to call Anthony for the 10th time, he and Ian pulled up in Ian's car.

As soon as they got out of the car, Olivia ran over to Anthony and hugged him as hard as she could.

"What happened!?" Ian said as Anthony just hugged Olivia.

"Get in the car! Now!" Noah said, running to the backseat of the car.

"What? Why?" Ian said, walking slowly to the car.

"Faster asshole!" Keith said, also getting in the back of the car.

Ian sped up and sat in the passenger seat.

Anthony put Olivia down and they both got in the car.

"To the hospital!" Olivia said as soon as she shut the door. Her, Noah and Keith were all in the back of the car whilst Ian and Anthony were in the front.

Anthony started driving whiteout asking any questions, but Ian was not so careless.

"Right hold up." Ian said, turning around to face the three. "What happened? What is wrong with you guys? Where are Shayne and Courtney? And why are we driving to the f*cking hospital!?"

Olivia was crying too much so Noah decided to tell the story.

He explained what happened. From throwing the basketball, to Shayne knocking the chipotle out of their hands, to the hug, to now.

"Jesus Christ." Anthony said.

"Step on it mofo!" Ian said.

(Hi sorry I know this chapter is kinda short and boring but don't worry cause something important will happen within the next few chapters. Some of you will like what I'm going to do but some of you won't.)