Valentine's day pt.1

**TIME SKIP**

Almost four months had passed since the incident, it was now February and Valentine's Day was approaching.

He wanted to give Courtney some presents. Not dead on, but leave them places for her to find them.

He'd organised it all, and got Noah, Keith and Olivia in on it. He gave them money to buy presents for her and went out to buy some himself.

While he was at the store, presents in hand, he walked around an isle to see Courtney and Olivia stood there, looking at cards.

Shayne froze in panic and sprinted around to the next isle. He could hear them talking through the shelves.

"Do you think this'll be enough for Shayne? Do you think he'll like it?" He heard Courtney say. His heart skipped a beat and he nearly dropped all of the presents again.

"Oh don't worry bb. I'm sure he'll like it." Olivia replied.

"Do you think it'll be enough to make him like me?" Shayne listened harder, pressing his ear against the back wall of the shelf.

"Courtney," Olivia lowered her voice. "He already does."

"Are you sure?"

"100%. When you had that incident a few months ago, he was so unbelievably concerned." She lowered her voice again, this time to a whisper. "You even kissed in the ambulance."

"We didn't! You're lying! I don't believe you."

"Trust me Court, I'm not lying."

It went silent for a moment.

"It was ever since Winter Games a few weeks ago, when he kissed my nose in that hot tub... it was like sparks ran through my whole body. And I've loved him ever since." Courtney said. "And then every day since then, I've looked at him under a different light. I've never noticed before but he cares so much, and he's such a loving man."

"That's cute Court. If only he could hear you now." Olivia said.

"Come on then, let's leave." Courtney said and the two walked out of the isle, paid for their stuff and left.

Shayne thought to himself.

"I have an idea."