Car crash

All the roads were completely filled with cars.

"Hmph, rush hour." Anthony said, clearly annoyed.

"Hey I've got an idea." Ian said.

"What is it?" Anthony turned to Ian.

Ian brought his left hand down hard on Anthony's leg and pulled the steering wheel to one side with his free hand.

"Dude what the fu-" Anthony's head hit the steering wheel as they crashed through a barricade and sped down a hill. His body slumped back and his head lolled.

"Ian!" Noah said, putting one arm over Olivia and the other over Keith.

"Don't worry! Everything will be okay!" Ian said, frantically trying to drive the car whilst sat in the passenger seat.

Ian did another stupid thing.

He turned around to make sure everyone was okay. He diverted his eyes from the road, well, the grass, and allowed the car to crash into a tree at full force.

It hit the right side of the car, the side that Ian and Keith were on.

Ian was closer to Anthony's side than anything so the tree didn't hit him.

Keith wasn't so lucky.

The tree hit his right arm, his right leg and it slightly hit the right side of his torso too.

The door of the car went flying off, the seatbelt ripped and Keith went with it.

Noah screamed out in pain. Ian let go of Anthony's leg so the accelerator wasn't on anymore.

He crouched down and pushed the break with his hand.

Ian turned around once the car had stopped. Noah's arm was 100% broken, it was twisting in ways it shouldn't.

"Guys I am so sorry." Ian said through muffled tears.

He got out of the car and ran the way they'd came.

A few minutes later, Ian returned with Keith in his arms. Keith was unconscious and Ian was still crying.

"I've phoned the ambulance." Olivia said, also crying.

"Good." Ian said, laying Keith down in the chair.

A few minutes passed and they heard sirens, another few minutes later, an ambulance pulled up alongside the car.

They quickly put Keith in the back of the truck and Anthony soon after.

Another ambulance pulled up but this one was just a car.

Olivia wanted to go in the back of the truck with the boys so the paramedics let her.

Ian and Noah went in the car.

------

"No!" Shayne screamed. "Courtney! No!"

"Doctors! Nurses! Anyone!"

He started doing cpr on the corpse cof his best friend.

He pumped his hands up and down on her chest. He accidentally felt her boobs but decided this was not the right time for that.

He debated whether to do it or not, but came to a conclusion it was completely necessary as it would save Courtney's life.

He pressed his lips against hers and blew. He did it a few times before returning to her chest and then returning to her mouth.

A few doctors ran in and laid their eyes upon the scene.

One of them told Shayne to get back whilst the others tried to resuscitate Courtney.