5. b i g p i n k b a g

C A R A :
         Beep Beep Beep.

     "CARA MILES, I WILL DRAG YOU FROM YOUR HAIR IF I HAVE TOO!" I hear my mom scream. And I get up because I know she will do it. First day of hell. Or should I use the proper term. Highschool. Now I have to not say anything or my act will fail.

          I get up and dress into my favorite pair of jeans, my yellow shirt and my oversized jean jacket. Of course my converse has to be in this outfit. Even though they're old, they are still my favorite pair of shoes.

        I brush my teeth,fix my hair and get ready for my first day of senior year. My orange hair is really long and tangly. My freckles go perfectly with my hair so I love my freckles. They're like my friends. Some people are really exited for high school but I'm just worried that I may say one word and my act as being mute might be discovered.

        I run down the stairs and give my mom a kiss on the cheek. She hands me my pink bag. It was the only one I had and I will not waste money that could be spent on precious books.

"Honey, what about breakfast?" She says but I still go to my bicycle. It's a mint green and I just love it. I put my bookbag in the basket and start riding. My school is just a ride through a forest. My mom was begging that she take me to school but I decided if I'm going to live her I'm going to have to know my way to school.

       Just in five minutes, I arrived at school. Back in Los Angles, my high school didn't have a lot of kids but this one looks like a jungle full of animals. There was people everywhere and in there social groups. The jocks and cheerleaders were in one place and the nerds in another. But what could I say. That's called high school.

          I locked my bike and walked to school. People were looking at me because I'm the new girl. I went to the main office and showed them a not my mom supposedly sighed. I couldn't tell my mom my planned so I decided to just do what was fair.

      "Here's your schedule and I will inform all your teachers about your speaking problem. Welcome to Morton High School sweetheart. Good luck!" She says and returns back to her computer. I sit down in one of the chairs and read my schedule

    P1 English
P2 History
P3 Spanish
P4 Lunch
P5 Math
P6 Gym
P7 Music

My schedule was a nice plain one. As I was walking, a guy didn't notice me and walked in my way and we both ended up in the floor. I see that his glasses fell in the floor and hand them to him. Once I stand him, I see his sea green eyes. And his cute brown curly hair. And his -

    "Thanks for picking up my glasses and I'm sorry for bumping into you. I'm Jules." He says. I stand there and nod and I guess he's expecting my name but I can't say anything so I just walk away.

"See you later." He shouts quietly. Before I know it, a smile is spreading on my face. Not being able to talk to cute boys is not cool.

       I go to my locker and put all my stuff neatly. I'm one of those persons who is a neat freak. I hear the bell and try to find room 103. Once I find it, I open the door and see a mob of kids seating and just staring at me. I go to a empty seat in the back. I could still feel people looking at me as I take my whiteboard from my bookbag. I need a way to communicate so I decide to use a whiteboard.

      "Hey I'm Shawn." A blond boy turns around from his seat. He reminds me so much of someone but I couldn't just remember. His sky blue eyes are mesmerizing that I could stare into them the whole day.

Hi I'm Cara and I can't speak :)

"Is that supposed to change anything? I want to be your friend." Shawn says. I smile at him and I just nod at him. He was going to say something but our teacher came and started teaching his lesson. It was a normal class. I'm glad the teacher, Mr.Alex, treated me like the other kids. In the middle of the class, I saw a note on my desk.

Your smile is pretty -Shawn :)

This chapter is really
cute but next chapter
will get a different POV
love u -jay :)