6. b i g b l a c k l i e

C A R A :
     I woke up to chirping birds and beautiful sunlight. Well I wished I had. I woke up with a bucket of freezing cold water thrown on my face.

I screamed and jumped from my bed to encounter myself with the person who did this.

        "M-MOM!" I scream. I was a easily tired person and my sleep is the only thing precious to me.

        "Sorry sweetheart. I just came to tell you that I was going to the supermarket and I didn't want to leave without telling you. It's Sunday so clean a little" She said. Of course, only my mom would do that.

Just as I was going to say something else, my mom vanished on me. I heard my stomach growl so I went downstairs to eat something.

Fruit loops? No
         Honey Nut Cheerios ? Nah.
         Coco puffs? Yes

      "Mmm T-this is s-so g-good." I mumble to myself. Today was day I got to practice speaking. I had been doing that for the past 3 years and I have improved.

S h a w n :
      "How have you been?" I asked my lab partner Jimmy. My blonde hair was messy but I was to lazy to fix it.

I could hear him shuffle on the line, I looked out my window and could see Cara Miles. The girl that made me feel something. She seemed so calm that she couldn't speak. Its as if she wanted me to ignore her. I was a exited when I knew she was our new neighbor.

I looked as how she sat down and looking for something. Not something, a book. I could see how her gentle hands started grabbing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

      "I'm sorry Jimmy but I have to go." Before he could protest, I ended the call.  I moved so I could get a better look at her. I know it's wrong to stalk her but she just looked peaceful.

      "Oh my god."Were the only words that came out of my mouth when words came out hers. What is going on.

    "N-num-mbing t-the p-pain f-for a w-while w-will m-make it w-worse w-when y-you f-f-final-" She stopped and threw the book on the floor. But that didnt matter to me. Her voice was beautiful. It was as her voice was shining in the light. I just loved the way it sounded. As I was going to say something, Besty came running into my room and I had to fall off my bed so Cara doesn't see me.

        "Owww"I murmured. I gave Besty the ill talk to you later look. As I started seeing the truth, Cara had lied to me and all of us. Why did she do this? I don't know but I will find out. If it was the last thing I did.

                    hey guys
         It was a short chapter
         But at least we got to
         Meet Shawn, Andies
         Brother. New chapter
               Soon :)  - Jay