Chapter 5 [The Last Fight..]

This is only Sans' POV

   I cried on (Y/N)'s dead body as I began to cry even more. I looked up at Chara. They seemed sad and terrified what (Y/N) had done. I stood up, wobbling, side to side. "Sans, I-" I summoned a Gaster blaster before he could have finished his sentence. "You ruined everything I love. (Y/N), Frisk, Papyrus, everyone and EVERYTHING!" I yelled as I summoned more bones coming his way. He dodged it quickly as I summoned more bones and gaster blasters.

"THIS WORLD HAS NO RESET POSSIBILITIES!" I yelled once more. Chara tried to slash at me but I dodged just in time. I felt dizzy as I began to breath heavily. 'Damn it.. I'm using so much magic.. It's draining my energy..' I thought as I dodged Chara's strike. "Sans! I'm-" "SHUT UP!" I yelled angrily as I coughed and fell on one knee. I looked at my enemy, he looked guilty and nervous, yet... he was smiling, he was shaking a bit.

"Sans.. Your using power too much." Chara paused and shrugged, "You really know how to make things easy for the villain don't you?" He began to walk towards me as I got an idea. But when I was about to use my attack. Chara was in front of me as I tried to dodge but the knife slid across my cheek bone. My eyes widen as I place my boney hand on my cheek. I removed it as I stared at the blood on my hand.

"Blood?"

   "Sans.. You just think this is a nightmare, huh?" Chara asked. I groaned as I grit my teeth in anger. 'I hate hearing your voice, Chara..' "You might just think that you'll wake up sleeping on the bench in the training court.." Chara said. "You think this is a nightmare because you don't think I was here before in this Alternative Universes." Chara smiled sarcastically. I felt confused when he mentioned our alternative universe. "You might need to think about that." I thought of (Y/N)'s face as tears rolled down my cheek bone. Chara was about to strike but a white flash was all we saw.

"I... Don't... know..where.. I am.." I looked around but only to see white. I pulled out my soul... My eye sockets widen. There was my soul.... and CHARA'S soul. Mixed into one..

"What happened?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You the one to tell me that, Sans."