CHAPTER 2: Cold Heart

♥New fanfic.

I hope this one works out, omfg. I've written so many I'm sick of it now.

I decided I should make this fanfic about them powerfull Little Mix girls again :)

enjoy♥

**After a month**

-"Out of jail. Finally", I sighed, hooking my arm around Jesy's.

-"Let's go, I'm bored", she said.

I smiled and we walked towards a bus stop.

We waited for ten minutes or so and the bus we were waiting for arrived.

We took a seat and looked out the window.

-"Let's get the girls and go to a bar", Jesy suggested.

-"Let's go to the bar in which Karl works", I said. Karl is my brother.

-"Okay", she nodded.

When we got to our destination we climbed down the bus.

We didn't pay because we didn't have money, but even if we did have, we wouldn't have paid for anything.

-"Leigh, Perrie!", I called.

I saw them walk out of the alley and glance at us.

-"Finally!", they cheered, lightening their eyes up.

We group-hugged and squealed; typical girly thing.

-"Let's go to the bar", I said. They all nodded and we walked towards the colourful lights, signaling the location of the bar.

We walked in and took a seat at a round table at the corner of the club-like, dark bar.

Girls wearing nothing but a bikini were walking around, serving drinks and food.

-"Hello girls!", Karl said.

-"Hi Karl", I smiled.

-"How was jail?", he teased, poking his elbow on my arm.

-"Great. I got to socialize with some rats and I loved the way the guards pushed me around", I said.

-"That's awesome", he laughed.

I nodded and looked around the green and red, decorated bar.

-"These sluts must enjoy being touched around", I snorted.

-"Hey, one of these sluts is the love of my life", he said.

-"Really? How's that", I asked.

-"Well. She came here a while ago and I accidentally bumped onto her and spilled vodka on her", he said.

-"Wow, how romantic", I chuckled.

-"Wait, I'm not done! So, okay. I looked straight into her blue eyes and she smiled at me. I offered some help, to clean up the vodka you know?", he said. I nodded.

-"So we started talking and ended up falling in love with eachother. Now you should say that was romantic", he said.

-"Yeah", I shrugged.

-"But the bad thing is that they don't let her out of the bar. I mean, she is being forced to work here and I want to help her escape. I'd do whatever it takes", he said.

-"Good luck with that", I said, patting his shoulder.

I grabbed a drink from a waitress who was wearing a santa hat, and smiled at her while she glared at me and went back for a new drink.