CHAPTER 12: FINAL CHAPTER

♥Hiiiiii

sooo just to tell you all! I knoow this story is a bit boring but after a while it will get a lot better. do not fear!

k bye enjoy♥

I walked in the dressing rooms and received questioning looks from everyone.

-"Jesus, what in the world happened to you?", I heard one of the girls say.

I shook my head and mumbled "nothing".

I entered the bathroom and locked the door.

My face was already turning purple when I looked up at the mirror.

Fuck. No makeup can cover this.

I wiped away my dry tears and washed my face with cold water.

I need to get out of this hell of a job right now.

-"You're going to work untill midnight now. That's your schedule.", I recalled what the pussy, I mean, boss said before I left his office.

Midnight, seriously?!

I groaned loudly and slammed my hand against the mirror. The impact was hard, but thankfully it didn't break.

I sniffed and got out of the bathroom.

-"You okay?", I heard the girl say, once again.

I nodded and gave her a smile to satisfy her, just so she could simply stop talking to me.

I kneeled down to pick up my devil clothes, and changed in the bathroom.

Once I was done, I went out and gave out drinks.

All I was waiting for was lunchtime. During the time, though, I had to plan on how to deceive Harry to get me out of the hell I was living in.

Not only the job, but the actual hell my life was.

...

I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS WHERE THIS FANFIC ENDS.

I just wanted to publish the last thing I had written.

The inspiration for this story was lost.

SO I WANT YOU GUYS TO CONTINUE IT FOR ME♡

just ask for the story and use the ideas/same story if you wish. As long as you give me credit, it's perfecto.

Gracias, have a great day.