CHAPTER 6: Tattooed Angel

♥Thanks for reading :)

Please: VOTE☆COMMENT☆SHARE

Thaaanks♥

-"Go change now", the man said, literally shoving the lack of clothes on my face.

-"How polite", I mumbled.

-"What did you say?", he said.

-"Nothing", I mumbled again.

-"Listen babe. You do not mumble when you work here. You smile and talk, speak, not mumble. You mumble, we punish. You offer, we congratulate", the guy said. He smirked and left.

Offer what?

-"Get out and work!", the guy suddenly said, making me jump.

I went into the bathroom and found a bag with makeup in it.

Black mascara, black eye liner, red lipstick...

Everything looked cheap and wasted. Nothing I wasn't used to.

A girl stumbled in the bathroom and looked up at me.

-"Hey honey, want some help with that?", she asked, pointing at the eyeliner I was holding.

-"Um... I'm fine", I said, looking at her eyes with too much black surrounding them.

-"I mean it. The more slutty, the more money they will give you. The more plain, the less money", she said.

I thought about it for a while and considered the idea.

-"Okay", I said.

She smiled and walked up to me. She grabbed the liner and applied on the appropriate spots.

-"Done!", she said. I looked back at the mirror and cringed at the dramatic colour.

-"I had the same reaction at first but you'll get used to it honey", she said and left.

I sighed and locked the door.

I stripped off and put on the clothes they gave me.

They were some corny bikini-things with feathers and wings at the back.

-"Uuugh", I groaned. I shook my hair and messed it up.

-"What am I doing", I told myself. Trying to look sexy? Ha, no thanks!

I brushed it off with my fingers and tied up a neat bun.

I rushed out and put on the least dramatic heels I could find.

They were all extremely high, but the ones I picked were a bit simpler and... Normal.

I walked out of the dressing room and tried to cover myself.

-"Hello sweet angel", a guy said, coming up to me and wrapping his hairy arms around my naked waist.

-"No", I said, getting away from his grip and entering the dressing room again.

I sat on the pruple couch and started to bawl.

-"I can't do this.. I just can't", I cried to myself.

It all sucked. It simply sucked!

I cried for a while and cleaned off the eye liner that slid off my cheeks.

-"I need to do it. For mum", I said. Luckily there was nobody there to see me talking to the air.

I went back out and walked around.

Drunk guys slapped my butt now and then and some drunk girls glared at me and laughed.

-"Hello baby", a guy said as I was passing through the tables.