CHAPTER 3: Heather

♥What do gay horses eat?

HAAAAAAAAAAY bahahahhaha >.<

Hope you're liking this story :) Please comment and vote and share <3 I'll always love you x

Twitter: HappyDrunkNiall

Kik: LittleMix1Dddl

Instagram: happydrunkniall

enjoy♥

I smiled as I stared at my new tattoo.

It looked perfect.

-"Thank you Zayn", I said.

-"You're welcome love", he said.

I think it's funny the way guys always add sympathetic words at the end of the sentences.

Wether it is love, babe, or sweetheart it always sounds the same to me as if a guy ended up calling you a bung-hole, rube or fool.

For example, "Have a nice day, princess" and "Have a nice day, idiot" sound the same to me.

To only me though. Other girls think it's attractive and sweet when guys call them that.

-"Are you happy with it?", Niall asked.

-"Very", I smiled.

-"Zayn will put a patch on it so go to him when you're done admiring it", he said.

I nodded and valued it for long minutes untill I told Zayn to bandage it.

-"Here you go", he said, after sticking the bandage on top of my heart-with-a-snowflake-in-it.

-"Thanks again. See you soon", I said.

I went out and it was already dark enough for me to not be able to see perfectly. Probably 9pm or something.

I remembered Perrie's gift and put the glasses on.

I couldn't see perfectly but it felt much better than nothing.

I walked to my mum's house and knocked on the door.

-"Who is it?", she asked.

-"Norma, it's me", I said.

I don't like calling people by something that is not their name.

I might call her mum or mother now and then but I don't like it.

-"Jade!", she said once she opened. She welcomed me into a warm hug and rubbed my back.

-"How have you been?", I asked.

-"Great, you?", she asked.

-"I've been good", I said.

-"You got a new tattoo I see", she said.

-"Oh, yes.", I said, pointing at the white patch.

-"Well I got you something", she said.

-"Really?", I asked.

-"Of course, you're my daughter and it's your birthday", she said, taking out of her drawer a nicely tied box.

-"What is this?", I asked, smiling.

-"I got you a pair of shoes", she said, pointing at my wasted shoes.

I carefully ripped the wrapper and found a pair of Kurt Geiger Truce boots.

-"Oh my", I gasped.

I picked them and admired them.

-"Mum, they're beautiful but they must have been bloody expensive", I said. These are the times when I call her mum.

-"It doesn't matter. Happy birthday Jade, and I hope this makes you see that I am giving this to you so that you don' get into trouble anymore. I don't like when you go to jail", she said.

-"Okay", I said.

I kissed her cheek and went to my room.

I sat on the bed and looked at my wooden walls. One month since I haven't seen my little room.

Our house was a little cabin. It had three rooms, a small kitchen, a living room and one bathroom.

Having only one bathroom was an issue.

Awkward too, like when the door lock broke and Karl found me only on my underwear and bra.

-"I'll be in my bedroom if you need anything honey. There's some food in the kitchen", my mum said, knocking on the unclosed door.

-"Okay, thanks", I said, smiling at her as she gently closed the door.

I tried on my Truce boots and admired how they looked.

They looked so great.

I lyed on my bed for a long time, just thinking about my life untill my stomach rumbled.

I went out to the kitchen wearing my boots and found some chicken and fries.

I sat down and started to pick on them when Karl stumbled in the house.

-"God save the Queen!", he sang.

-"Karl", I groaned. My mum came out of her bedroom wearing a robe.

-"God, save my queen Heather!", he cried.

-"Oh my, Karl what happened?", my mum asked as she scanned through Karl's bloody lips and nose, and almost purple eye.

-"They hit me because I let Heather be free! You're free like a bird Heather!", he said.

-"And you drank?", I asked, helping him sit on the couch.

-"Yes", he said as if it was obvious.

-"Who's Heather?", mum asked.

-"My future wife, mother", he said.

-"What?", she said.

-"He's drunk", I assured her.

When I looked back at him his eyes were shut and he fell to the side.

-"Jade, bring a blanket from his room", Norma said.

-"Okay", I said.

I got one and covered him with it.

-"I'm sorry Jade... So sorry", Karl mumbled.

-"For what?", I whispered.

He replied with a disgusting snore.

-"Norma, are you alright?", I asked when she started coughing.

-"Yes, I've been a bit sick that's it", she said.

-"Okay", I said, rubbing her back and going back to my room.