CHAPTER 9: One Minute

♥Hello :) Just wanted to thank the ones who read and comment. Thaaanks ^-^

Also, I'd like to know which are your favourite songs at the moment?

And hey, Traci is actually Traci Hynes from youtube. She is a hipster mermaid! hehe you'll see when you look her up.

Okay, enjoy♥

-"Did you drink?", I asked as I buckled my seat belts.

-"A bit at lunch, but not now", he said, doing the same.

I closed my eyes and sunk into the car seat as he started the engine.

It was warm, and Harry's truck was exquisite.

He must be rich or something, his coat was just as elegant and graceful as his leather car seats.

-"I like this car", I murmured.

-"It's nice huh? He's my buddy. I love this car so much", he said.

Comfortable silence seized the car.

-"Do your friends know that you're gone?", I asked.

-"Yeah... I think", he said.

I smirked and focused my eyes at the visible red cross that stood for the hospital.

I didn't want to leave him.

What?

-"Here you go", he said, stopping the car at the entrance.

-"Thanks", I said, unbuckling my belt.

-"See you tomorrow?", he asked.

-"Sure", I said and closed the door. I waved at him and skipped away.

I was beaming all the way up the elevator untill I got to my mum's room (where she was staying at the moment).

-"Jade!", she said when she saw me coming in. It was warm in there so I took my coat off.

-"Hi", I said, sitting beside her.

-"How do you feel?", I asked.

-"Good. Much better. I feel like I don't necessarily need the surgery", she said.

I wish it could be that way.

-"You will not leave this hospital untill you are completely healthy, so you are going to take the surgery", I commanded. She smiled and looked back at the TV.

Should I tell her about Harry?

No. Why would I? It's not like he actually is my friend or anything. He is too sweet to be my friend anyway.

-"Are you going to stay for the night?", she asked.

-"Yes", I said.

-"That's nice", she said.

I nodded and watched the TV.

-"Did Karl visit?", I asked, curiousity flooding into me.

-"No he hasn't", she said.

Of course not.

-"What happened between you two? I heard you arguing about something", she asked.

-"Mum... He helped Heather, his lover and love of his life, to escape from the bar-club he was working at and he replaced her by me. Now I work there, and I need money for the surgery", I said.

She widened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

-"I will not take the surgery. Definitely not. I can't let you work there. And Karl... That's just unbearable!", she said.