{05}Dinner: Part 2

Riele's POV

I laughed at Jace throwing one of my pieces of shrimp at him, "Jace shut up I did not sound like that!"

"Riele, you did!" he laughed "I know it was a serious situation and you were extremely hurt, but to be honest when you yelled at me on your birthday I laughed when you hung up."

I scoffed highly offended, "what do you mean you laughed, that's not funny. I was hurt and you laughed at me like I was Kevin Hart or something. That's not cool bruh, you are like the worst best friend ever!"

I glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Rie Rie, I'm sorry. If it helps, when I got back home I cried like a baby...Isabela could never make me cry how you make me cry....the time we spent apart was pure hell on earth. I don't want that to ever happen again baby. I love you and I will never let some girl come between us again." he confessed

I sat up smiling, "awww Jace!" I stood up and walked over to his side of the table. I bent down and hugged him.

I was an awkward hug because he was sitting and I was standing, so I guess Jace felt as if it would be more comfortable for the both of us if I sat on his lap. I mean he could have atleast warned a girl, but NO he just pulled me onto his lap like I'm his girl. BOY PLEASE!! "Boy, I am not your girlfriend; check yourself!"

Jace laughed and rubbed my arm, "Calm down Riele we aren't doing anything. It's just two best friends enjoying each others company." he kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me when he noticed my shivering.

"We have to leave soon, it's almost time to go to Bela's party. Oh before I forget your dress and shoes for the party are in the house." he explained as we stared out at the ocean.

"Jace! Why do you keep buying me things...what's wrong with the dress I have on now? I don't was to outshine the birthday girl." I laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"Bela wanted a prom styled birthday party. She said long dresses only and no sheer, so I'm guessing she's wearing sheer. I like Bela I really do, but sometimes I wish she would dress more like you. You always look so cute with your modest style." he confessed "I understand the whole if you've got it flaunt it, but I'm her boyfriend I don't like when she wear stuff like that all the time. It sucks I don't want everyone to see my girlfriends goodies."

I was going to say something, but was interrupted by Jace's phone ringing. Bela wants to FaceTime. He put his phone in front of us and clicked answer.

Bela: Jacey! when are you going to get here?

Jace: Bela I already told you that I was going to spend some time with Riele and then meet you at the party. Anyway, are you having fun?

Bela: Yes, it's the best! I can't wait until you get here! Wait, a second, Jace is Riele sitting on your lap?

Riele: You have no proof!

I quickly clicked off the FaceTime and put his phone on silent. I could feel Jace laughing behind me, "What is so funny mister?"

Jace stared a me for a second, "Nothing I just missed you" he laughed "I almost forgot how sassy you are!"

I laughed because lets be honest I do have my moments, "Lets look on instagram. I wanna see how everyone look!"

"Oh, lets go on my brothers page. He made me invite him and Reiya since he gave me advice on 'how to keep your woman happy'" he laughed using air quotes "I still can't believe that they are dating. I mean Xander is 20 and Reiya is 17; how and why our parents agreed to that I will never know!"

He has a point there! "Jace they look so cute in their prom get up!" I gushed looking at my sister and Jace's brother dressed in their prom party get up."

"I can't believe she listened to me and chose the dress from glee

"I can't believe she listened to me and chose the dress from glee."

"Were you helping her get ready for the party?" he asked

"No, she was looking at dresses for her actual prom." he explained

"You are such a good sister babe!" he smiled hugging me closer.

"Thanks! I told her should just dress up as Quinn with the purple dress and wheelchair since she can't dance anyway...might as well go all out!"

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please like and comment below!

-LaLa