{08} I told You

Reiya's POV

Am I seeing things? Or did that Selena Gomez wannabe just push my sister off of that stage?

"Babe, are you okay?" Xander asked "Your sister fell babe, your sister fell!"

I just sat there trying to keep my emotions in check, but if my sister does not get up in the next five seconds there will be no more nice Reiya!

I had to blink a few times before I could hear the voice over the microphone.

"Okay, despite that little mishap I think we have a clear winner!"

Wait is that Kira from The Thundermans? I told her last time she tried to interfere in Riele and Isabela's business to stay out of it. I wouldn't interfere as long as she wouldn't interfere. Well let me tell you, a couple of days ago Riele told me Kira threatened to get her kicked off of Henry Danger if she didn't leave her cousins boyfriend alone. So, I called her up and she apologized.

That irrelevant pest is as fake as an Kardashian's ass!

"Okay stop paying attention to that loser and put the spotlight on my cousin; the winner!"

That's it! It's about time that I put an end to this. No one messes with my baby sister and gets away with it. I slowly stand up, but before I could walk to the stage Xander grabbed my arm.

"Don't do anything stupid babe..."

"Xander, I'm telling you this because I care about you. If you don't let go of me I will slam your pretty face into this table." I told him smiling.

He let go of me faster than Mariah Carey let go of Nick Cannon. "Thanks babe! Love ya!" I kissed him on his cheek before walking away.

"I love you too!" He said quickly.

I made it to where my sister was. Jace was helping her stand up. She didn't look hurt; she looked pissed!

"Her voice was beautiful! No one compares! Not even me and we all know I can carry a note!" Is this fly really still buzzing off at the mouth?

"She pushed me Reiya!" Riele shouted when she saw me.

"I'm going to put an end to this Kira mess once and for all!"

I walked pass Riele and proceeded up the steps to the stage. Kira was talking so much she didn't notice me standing directly behind her. This hoe was thirsty for so much attention that she had on the same see through dress as Isabela except hers was black. Talk about desperate!

I finally heard enough after she said my sisters name again, so I snatched the microphone from her hand and pushed her to the side.

She stared at me in shock. Did she honestly think I was going to do anything as she stood up there trash talking my sister? If she did than she's even dumber than I thought!

"Reiya, hey girl! I've missed you! Now we all can celebrate!" Kira said nervously

I laughed, "Shut up Kira!"

"Okay"

" I've warned you so many times to stay out of it! Neither one of us had to get involved in this high school drama...but this is so like you Kira! You were always a whore, especially one that seeks attention!" I stopped as everyone laughed. I wasn't even joking she is a whore.

"Oh you're one to talk...Miss Chastity and Abstinence. It's all to get Nickolodeon to put you in more advertisements. You and your sister! Well guess what sweetie you're missing out, it's a lot of fun!"

"I can vouch it really is!" Isabela added. She's 15 and a Kira in training.

"We're not surprised! Everything about you oozes slut!" Riele commented as she walked towards me.

When she finally stood next to me I whispered, " Good job sissy, that was a good one!"

"What can I say I learned from the best!" She smiled brightly.

"Oh shut up you pipsqueak!" Kira shouted walking towards my sister.

I took a few steps forward, "Back up hoe! Don't ever step to my sister! That is a no go!"

"Oh what are you going to do about it!" She challenged. "Your sister is just as desperate for attention as you!"

Riele and I laughed, "okay sweetie it's about time we shut this down! I'd rather be desperate for attention than a two timing whore like you! I'm honored that my sister chose to go down the abstinent road with me because what will we get? Let's see: Grammy's, money, fame, men who love us and more! Now I can only hope that little Bela doesn't end up like you...16 years old and in an abortion clinic for the third time!"

" You bitch! I hate you!" She screamed "but at least I will always know that I was pregnant with your boyfriends baby before you will ever be." She laughed

She's delusional, "oh, so you're the $2 whore he was telling me about. Now I know what he means when he says he upgraded."

With that I threw the mic down and we walked away. Well tried the whore committee grabbed us when our backs were turned.

No one's POV

The girls rolled around pulling hair and scratching faces. That is until the Down sisters got bored and decided to end it. Reiya sat on Kira as she grabbed her head and gently slammed it to the ground. Riele did an imitation of her sisters move. The other girls grabbed hair, clawed and kicked.

Audrey Whitney, Kira's best friend tried to intervene, key word is she tried!

"Backup before this heel gets bashed into your skull bitch!"

That's the end of this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Who is the mystery girl at the end? Please comment and vote! I'm uploading again today, but if I get 20 comments and 30 likes. I will do a double upload tonight! So comment m, comment, comment! I love reading them.
Thank you,
LaLa