{06} Isabela Prom Party

Riele's POV
Jace and I walked into Isabela's party with our arms linked. It felt amazing to have my best friend back! Although, things feel different; I don't know how to explain it. He looks at me how those guys look at the pretty girls in those romance movies I make him watch. He randomly calls me babe and holds my hand. He even posted on HIS Snapchat a pic of us in our prom/ birthday party outfits (last chapter). I was sitting on his lap. Hundreds of fans screenshot it!

As we walked further into the ballroom, that randomly has a stage, we saw the rest of our friends: Ella, Jade and company! I laughed to myself; they hate when I call them that.

Jace laughed, "You just called them Ella, Jade and company, didn't you?"

I gasped and hit his arm, "How did you know!"

"RieRie I can read you like a book I've read a thousand times. I knew you were going to say it before you even thought it." He explained as we stopped in front of our group.

"You guys look so cute! By the way I loved the instagram pictures!" I complicated them as I hugged everyone.

Ella walked over to Jace and poked him in the chest, "So Jacey did you finally dump-"

Ella was interrupted by Jace when Cree hugged me, "I missed you bestie!"

"No, no" Jace walked over pulled me away from Cree wrapping his arms around my shoulders "She's my best friend. Get your own best friend."

"Best friend? Jace I already told you! The only female best friend you are allowed to have is me!" Bella yelled appearing out of no where "come here Jace"

This girl was testing my patience, "Cruella De Vil slow your road. That's my best friend! I don't appreciate hoes screaming at him especially overbearing ones that like to call themselves his girlfriend." I replied calmly grabbing Jace's hand before he could move.

"You're testing my patience little girl." She countered crossing her arms

"Last time I checked I'm two days older than you." I smirked crossing my arms, mocking her "so one more time, who's the little girl?"

She gave me a horribly fake smile, "Riele, Riele, Riele I'm just so happy you could make it...I have a very special surprise for you." After that she grabbed Jace's hand and walked away dragging him with her.

"Ugh, he needs to hurry up and break up with that bitch!" Maeve said highly frustrated.

"I know-"

"Excuse me, everyone...(murmurs)...shut up and put your eyes up here.m!" Bela shouted "thank you. So, me and one of my close friends have put together a special performance for your u guys...come on up Riele!"

That dumb hoe! I can't believe her sneak attacking me like that! Who does she think she is!

I put on a fake smile as I made I made my way to the stage. Once I climbed the stairs and stood next to Bella I whispered to her, "what do you think you're doing?"

"Getting revenge since you're clearly trying to steal my boyfriend!" She gave a fake laugh "aren't you just excited about this RieRie!"

I nervously laughed, "yeah can't wait!"

"Great! Play the music, Brandy and Monica have always been my favorite. This bit- I know what song she's going to play and I know exactly how to beat her at her own game.

How did you guys like the Chapter. Please vote and comment!
-LaLa