{07} Boy is Mine

Don't play the music yet.

Isabela smirked at me as her crew of minions rushed to get the music, backup singers and dancers? This chick has everything planned out! She was really trying to upstage me, but news flash sweetie I've been taking singing lessons and improv since I was three; bring it!

She's going to try to sing Brandy's part because she has most of the hard hitter lines. Jokes on her because I'm not giving her the chance!

Two stage hands sat two wooden tall stools in the middle of the stage. Two more fitted the both of us for the handless Mocs. I'm honestly shocked at how much effort she put into this.

"I hope everyone is ready for this special treat!" She shouted.

"And I hope you're ready for this huge embarrassment chocolate short cake." She said smirking. Okay the only thing I'm mad about is that she thought that was actually funny. Newsflash chica I've read jokes on lady taffy wrappers funnier than that!

Play the music! 😁

I smiled at her before pulling her into a hug as everyone cheered, "Bring it!" I whispered in her ear. After that we stared at each other then sat in our respective stools facing each other with not even two feet separating us.

The music played!

We stared at each other, let the games begin!

Both: you need to give it up, had about enough...the boy is mine...

After our harmonized intro it was almost time for Brandys part. As Isabela prepared I quickly slid out of my seat and walked behind her. (B=Isabela and R=Riele)

B:I- (Riele covers her mouth with her hand)

R: I think it's time we got this straight...(Riele walked back to her stool and sat down) sit and talk face to face...boy oh man are you insane (Riele points to Bella)

M: (Bella flips off Riele) see I know that you may be just a bit jealous of me...cause you're blind if you can't see (Bela stands up and taps Riele's shoulder) that his love is all in me (waves bye as she sits down)

R: (rolls her eyes) See I tried to hesitate...(Riele gets up and walks to the edge of the stage and points at Bella) he said without me he couldn't make it through the day ain't that a shame)

B: (gets up and walks over to Riele. Bending down a bit to look into her eyes) maybe you misunderstood...all my love was all it took

Both:(chorus)...the boy is mine

B: Must you do the things you do Keep on acting like a fool. (Bella stands up straight and pats Riele on the head) You need to know it's me not you. And if you didn't know it girl it's true.

I am not a dog, get it straight Galiath!

R: (Riele places her hand on Bela's shoulder pushing her back as she walks forward) think that you should realize. And try to understand why. He is a part of my life. I know it's killing you inside (she mouths sorry jokingly)

B: You can say what you wanna to say. (Riele walks towards her flipping her off) What we have you can't take. (Riele whispers in her ear, "it's already gone" causing Bella to push her) From the truth you can't escape. (Riele pulls out a small compact mirror and places it directly in Bella's face) I can tell the real from the fake (Bella mouth, "fuck you")

R: [B] - What makes you think that he wants you. (She walks to the other side of the stage) When I'm the one that brought him to. This special place in my heart. (She looks directly at Jace) he was my love right from from the start.

We continued on with the chorus with light shoves to the shoulder we each exchanged trying to make this appear as friendly as possible...geez we're both fake lil bitches! Well I don't know about big bear over there, but I for sure am little.

Both: I'm sorry that you seemed to be confused. He belongs to me. The...boy...is..

R: min- (Riele screams as she falls off of the stage to the floor landing on her head)

B:MINE (Bella smirks as she stared down at the girl who will no longer be competition)

Please like and comment! I love reading your comments they give me life!
-LaLa