surprise

"How's everybody doing tonight?" Mitch spoke into the mic, and the audience cheered afterwards.

"Did y'all like Michael and Carissa?" More cheers.

Mitch was on the last show of his tour, performing songs off of his album that had won several Grammys.

"Okay guys, here we go," his band behind him started playing the intro to the first song he was singing, and he began.

He sang several songs, and he was a good way through his set when the band wouldn't play his music for some reason. He went and talked to the guitarist to ask what was going on.

The audience cheered really loudly a few seconds after he had turned around, and he wondered what had happened.

He turned back around to see his fiancé in his military uniform.

Mitch gasped, surprised to see Scott there, he wasn't supposed to come home for two more weeks.

Scott smiled as he saw Mitch run to him, practically crushing him in a hug.

Scott pressed a kiss to Mitch's lips and the audience aww'ed.

"Hi," Mitch giggled, still in shock.

"Hi,"

"You're actually here."

"I am."

"I love you," Mitch kissed Scott. "But I have to finish the concert." He chuckled.

"I'll be waiting for you." Scott smiled.

Mitch sang the last few songs he needed to, and thanked the audience before walking offstage.

~

Scott had his arms wrapped around Mitch, and Mitch was cuddled into Scott's side, his head resting on his chest.

"How did you come home early?" Mitch asked.

"I didn't." Scott said.

"What do you mean?"

"I fibbed about the date to you. Thought I'd surprise you." Scott rubbed Mitch's back.

"Asshole." Mitch said, laughing afterwards.

Scott kissed the top of Mitch's head, making Mitch blush.

Mitch sat up and kissed his fiancé's lips, missing the feeling of it.

Scott responded to the kiss, smiling into it.

"Eight months is way too fucking long without you," Mitch said.

"I'm all yours, now, though. My contract is up." Scott smiled.

Mitch smiled too. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too." Scott said, pulling Mitch down for a kiss.

wooooooooooOoooooOOO