[8]

* A|N: THNX FOR OVER 700 READS.!!!! I RLY APPRECIATE AND THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND SHOWING YOUR INTEREST 😆😊

NOW ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

.......

As promised, Aimee did come back in time to head to the power lines with El. Karen had dropped her off at the house while she went to do some errands.

El and Aimee reached the lines and relaxed.

"Now we wait." Aimee said. El looked at the watch Mike gave her and began pacing around. Aimee watched in curiosity. "El?"

El still paced around. Checking the watch and satin "3, 1, 5" all the while.

"Ellie?" El stopped, but not because of Aimee. Aimee watched as El stared at a cat.

El had that look again, as if she was gonna black out again. She actually did. Aimee could not make out anything of what she's seeing at the moment.

Is El sick? Was she feeling unwell? At least say something...

Aimee felt like she was thinking to strongly about this and her head began to hurt again.

As she picked her hand up to comfort her head, the cat was picked up and flung across the yard. Aimee gasped. Then she remembered that El was next to her. She began to open her eyes.

Poor cat... Aimee thought to herself.

"El, Aimee." Said a familiar voice from behind them. Mike, Dustin and Lucas walked up behind them. "You guys okay?" El nodded while Aimee said nothing...

She didn't need to say anything right now. Her head hurt way too much.

"Aimee, wanna ride with me?" Mike asked. Aimee nodded. Mike smiled. "Hop on. El, you can ride with Dustin. We only have a few hours." Aimee and El hopped onto their assigned bikes. And the group rode off.

~

Aimee held onto Mike tightly.

This might be a once in a lifetime opportunity. This needs to be special... She thought.

"So," Says Mike. "How's your headache?"

"Good. Its-its a little better." Aimee lied. It has actually gotten worse since earlier.

"That's good." Mike smiled to himself. He's been wanting to ask her to the snowball for a long time now. He thinks now might be a good time. "Sooo," He started.

"Yeah?" Aimee asked.

"You know the Snowball is coming up and-" before Mike can ask, the bike hit a bump and Aimee fell off.

"Aaah!" She screamed. Everyone stopped and helped her up.

"Oh, my god. Aimee, are you okay?" Dustin asked.

Aimee looked up.

"Y-yeah." She stammered. "Yeah, I'm fine." She got back up and began to walk. Mike had missed his opportunity.

The group was in the woods. Everyone eventually started walking. El was walking with Mike and Aimee was with Dustin and Lucas. El was staring at Mike, noticing something different about his face. Ensuingly, she found out