preview

Both Six and El were traveling the cold, winter woods. They were miserable and tired. Six didn't know how much longer she could take it. She feels like she's going to pass out any moment. El ended up seeing something and walk towards it. Six followed suit. What El saw was a box sitting out in the snow. She opened the box to see package of eggos sitting there. She picked up the waffles and looked around, to see if anyone was watching her.

"What is that, Eleven?"

"Eggos."

"What are 'eggos'?" Asked Six confused.

El brought the package to Six's sight. "These."

"Is it food?"

El nodded and looked around one last time. "C'mon." The two began running back into the woods away from the box, realizing someone knew of their presence.

Six backed out of El's mind as El stopped remembering. "Friends don't lie." Six says, upset.

El looked at her sister. "Friends don't lie."

The two sisters hugged each other while El directed fury toward Hopper.

-

On the other side of the school, a mysterious girl was wandering around the school. She had been looking for something.

She wandered up on one of the staff. "Uh, excuse me?"

The woman turned on her heel. "Yes, ma'am?"

"I'm Sadie Cromwell. Do you know where locker 248 is?"

She pointed Sadie into the direction of the locker. Sadie smiled.

"Thank you."

Sadie walked down the hall to find it. "244, 245, 246, 247 and 248!"

She looked at her paper and then the lock. It was a four digit lock. 9 4 9 1.

She quickly put in the combo and gripped the door but it didn't open.

"What?" Sadie questioned, annoyed.

She tried again but it still didn't work. "Ugh!" She grunted.

"Damn this locker!" Yelled Sadie.

"Need some help." She looked to her right to see a guy with dark jacket and shaggy hair. She smirked.

"Only if you know how to open a locker." He smiled mischievously.

"Have you tried putting in your combo and opening it?" Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Haha, hilarious..." She sighs. He drew closer.

"Come, what's your combo?"

"Uh, 9491." He put in the combo and tried to open it multiple times. But it didn't open.

"Shit!" He chuckled. "Sure this your locker?"

"Yeah, locker 248."

He smiled comically. "Hate to break it to ya, sweetheart but this is locker 247. 248 is at the bottom." Sadie looked down, embarrassed and then she realized the number plate. It had 247 and 248 both on them. She frowned, annoyed.

"What type of school..."

"Our school..." The boy says. Sadie smirked and bent to open her locker. To her relief, it opened. She chuckled and so did the boy. She placed her things away and got back up.

"Thanks, uh-"

"Jonathan Byers."

"Jonathan Byers. I'm Sadie Cromwell."

"Sadie. Nice to meet you." The two began walking. "You new to Hawkins high?"

"New to Hawkins in general."