Sire

"No." You huffed and Klaus stopped.

Tyler and the others glanced at you nervously when Klaus was almost shaking with anger as if he might explode in front of you.

"You will find me Elena and lure her out, your friends, it's why I chose you." Klaus spat and again you rolled your eyes.

"Nope." You popped the P and skipped off to find Elijah which only made Klaus angrier.

"All of you go, now." Klaus snapped and you heard your den mates rush off.

"Niklaus what have you done with (Y/N)?" Elijah called out through the woods and Klaus watched as you instantly perked up and rushed to his brother.

"I'm here Elijah." You smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

"What have you done to her?" Elijah gasped when he realised what had happened.

"What have I done to her, she's broken!" Klaus growled and you were sure he was close to throwing a tantrum.

"You have done some very deceitful things in your life Niklaus but taking (Y/N) from me and making her like you is just cruel." Elijah sighed and went to lead you away.

"Do not flatter yourself brother, I did this to get revenge, not to spite you and besides she doesn't follow my orders." Klaus glowered at you.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean and I have no intention to find out." Elijah started walking until Klaus was in front of you both.

"Tell her to do something." Klaus demanded.

"Very well... (Y/N) I would like it very much if you'd slap my brother." Elijah waited, expecting nothing to happen.

Before he could take back what he said you'd closed the gap between you and Klaus, slapped him hard enough to knock him off his feet and returned to an overly amused Elijah.

"How... exactly have you done this?" Klaus asked as he got to his feet and shook himself.

"The only thing (Y/N) had that your other hybrids didn't was my blood." Elijah said after some thought.

"Well then you can keep her for yourself, there's no point keeping a hybrid who won't do as I ask." Klaus sighed and vanished, leaving you and Elijah alone.