Chapter 16

"Why the fuck were you kissing him?!" He screamed at me. "I wasn't kissing him okay! He just grabbed me and kissed me, I promise!" I stared at him. "Ugh you never fucking told me what happened between you and him.." he looked away pissed. "Okay fine, he was my ex and I broke up with him because he cheated. There." I looked away tearing up, thinking about the memories. I felt his hands grab my arms and pull me close to him. "Baby if you think I'm gonna cheat I'm not I promise. I'm not like those boys." He said. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and kissed my lips softly and I kissed back.
*fast forward to the drive in movie*
We sat in the back of his truck with pillows, blankets, junk food, etc. "so what movie are we watching?" I smiled at him. "We're watching the conjuring 2" he looked at me and smirked. "I I don't like scary movies" I shook a little. "Don't wordy princess, I'll protect you" he pulled me into him and kissed my forehead. The movie began and we were watching it. I jumped a couple of times but every time I would Shawn would pull me closer. "Babe I'm boreddddd" he whined. "Okay okay where do you wanna go?" I laughed. "Lets go some where quiet just you and I?" He smiled. "Finee" I laughed. We grabbed ourself and set off to try to find a place. We finally got to a spot. "I think your gonna like this place" he smiled. "Wait you already know it?" I asked. "Yup"..we got out and I looked around, woah it was gorgeous. "The over view of the city is so beautiful" I said staring at it, all lit up. "Mhm" he whispered against my neck hugging me from behind. "Lauren can I tell you something, that you won't tell anyone?"