Chapter 1

"SARA!"
I rolled over to the side of my bed, to see Madeline wanted.
"Gurl,tf you want ! I was having a badass dream! >.<"
"Bitch, Shut your ass up and get outta bed! We going to Indiana baby!" I stumbled outta bed and took a shower. Y'all probably wonder who's Madeline. Welp, she one of my best friend. We've been best friends since the 7 grade. We finally got an awesome apartment to call ours in Indiana! The best part is ,is that bugattibeez lives there!! He's real name is Avery Chandler. I personal don't think he look like an Avery but back to what I was saying , he's an amazing YouTuber! He's so funny, sexy as fuck and is open minded . I got outta the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I go into my closet and sight. I swear I got nothang to wear >.< First world problems , ughh . I decided to wear ripped skinnys, a oversized sweater wit them j's on my feet ( 😉)
"AYO MADDIE , IM READY"
She replied wit a grunt -.- Our suitcases where packed and errthang we moved out ..
"Gary, Indiana here we come!" I said the moment we entered the car. All Maddie did was smile and said "You already know"

( Avery's POV) ( .__.)

I have a feeling that something interesting is gonna happen. I just don't know why. I smell moms famously delicious bacon, so I run downstairs and eat the first bacon she put on the plate. She sights.
" Yeo what's wrong ma?"
"It's nothang sweetie, I'm just feeling tired that's all"
" Feel betta soon mom" and with that I gave mom a kiss on the forehead and go upstairs. I check my phone and I swear it's always blowed up wit notifications. I guess that's what happens when your YouTube famous. I'm Avery Chandler. I make YouTube videos and I guess I'm kinda famous ?! Being famous is chill and all but sometimes it's annoying as fuck.
Knock, Knock
My sister opens the door and walks in. " Wassup"
"Nm my homie.Just chillin like a villain" She starts to laughs. "Can I get one more honeybeeZ shirt" she asked
" Ight but you gotta wait"
"Ight den" and wit dat she walked outta the room.

(Sara's POV) .-.

We've been in the car for only 3 hours but it felt like forever.
"Yeo are we there yet?" I asked Maddie
"Naah B we still got 2 hours left. Calm yourself" I sigh. I got out my phone and dozed off into the music.
~Sara's Dream~ ***

I was alone in the mall. Maddie wasn't wit me. It was filled with strangers. I walked into Bath&Body Works and everyone stopped and stared. Many eyes staring at me . I turned around to leave until I bump into somebody. I looked up and saw Avery looking down at me.
" OMG I SO SORRY" I said
" Nah shawty, it was my fault and you know it" he gave me one of million dollar smiles and I felt my cheeks heat up. " What's your name shawty" he asked
" Sara, you? " I said in a whisper
" Beautiful just like you. And Avery"

ITS AN EARTHQUAKE! I woke up and realized that Maddie was violently shaking me. "Bout time your stupid ass woke up" Maddie said when she saw me awake
"Dayuumm gurl, tf!"
"Bitch we where here an hour ago, and I screamed at you and slapped you for 20 minutes and your ass wouldn't get up"

We entered our apartment in awe. There was two bedrooms, a awesome kitchen , living room and a full bathroom. It even had a big balcony! We helped the movers bring our stuff up. I can't believe my eyes. I nudged Maddie and directed my eyes to where I was looking. Avery chandler lives across street and we got a prefect view of him.

( Avery POV)

RING RING RING 🎶 *Tweetie bird sound* I looked down at phone and realized that people are tweeting upset wit me cuz I didnt make a new video yet. Ugh, it's snowing out! >.< Looks like Imma make a video bout being in the friendzone. I called up Marcus to help film. We gon meet infront of my house and decide how we gon make dis video. I walked outside and i noticed that somebody neew has movied in. I looked up in window and saw 2 girls. A stunning blue haired gurl and a gawgose brown haired girl. The blue haired girl seems chill and all but the brown head was special. She was
beautiful. It's feels right to be with her.