Chapter 7

Well, I wanted to write a POV of Sara's life to clear shit up. I wanted y'all to know the struggle she went through and her abusive boyfriends and y'all to understand how August and Sara got shit in common. #TeamAugust.!! (P.s Sara's brother knew Melvin😱)

Sara's POV

*flashback into her life*

Well let me tell y'all bout my life. Take you in this journey, that I suffered from. My life was on the streets. I was trapped in the hood. Everywhere I go, the hood always found a way to get me. instead of running from it, I embraced it.

My dad was a douchebag. He was a well known, respected drug dealer. My mom was a bitch. But she didn't deserve the way she died. Yea she was a stripper and yea she did drugs and didn't care for me or my brother but she didn't have to be murdered like that. I witnessed everything. It was horrible but I started to get use to it, because everyone around me , family and strangers, where getting killed.

When my mom died, my brother joined the game. (A/n: Sara's brother name is Jay.) He worked for my dad. He gets shot a couple times but he ain't tapp out. Shiiddddd I probably got shot more times than him. He drops me off at school as I walk home with Tosin, cuz we live on the same block. I skipped school a lot. The teachers hated me , I hated the drama and the people and I didn't understand tf they was teaching. I stilled pass all my classes but math and skipped. See it's a win-win.

I've been in the game since I was 13. Hustling and getting that money. My brother didn't approve untill later on I showed him how violent I can be and that I can take care of myself. They can't really do anythang to me cuz my brother is the boss of the gang we was in.

I sold drugs till I was 16, then I started to get jobs to kill people. The trap house was full of life and sexy boys. Weapons and money. I loved the fast life. Getting that cash and the rush of robbing people. Shooting people. I somehow enjoy the shoot outs when we get into drug war. Yea yea ik I got issues but it's whateva.

When I was 17 I got involved with this boy. He wasn't from NY. We was together for a year and a half. The worst year in a half of my life. The first 6 months we was together, he treated me like I was a Queen. Like I was meant to be alive. To be something and do something with my life. But when I didn't give him what he wanted, he changed. His true colors appeared. He started to hit me. The first time that muthafucka layed his crusty hands on me, we got into a huge fist fight.I ain't letting no nigga but his hands on me. After that fight, he took shit far. Had me on lock-down. Could leave the house and everytime he came home, he was drunk and smelled like cheap perfume. He hits me for a good 30 minutes and tells me to clean myself up -.- . One day he hurt me so badly, I had to got to the hospital. My best friends told the detective what happen even thoo we hate the po-po. They just wanted him to be in jail, so no other woman can ever go through what I went through with him.

After all that, I went back into the game. I needed the money and I didn't want to be a Stripper. Being a thug is what I'm good at, not an "exotic dancer". Jay had to fly to Chicago to do a big job with Mel and I was in charge. Lawd, I was probably one of the violent person their. Cuz I was short and Imma girl, I couldn't give no one Mercy. It's either you shoot or you die.

On August 31,2010, everything changed. Mel and Jay died. Mel got shot 3 times and Jay got shot 6 times. I was destroyed. I felt like something was ripped out from inside me. My backbone was gone. I isolated everyone. I didn't want to speak to anyone. I smoked weed all day and walked around the house in the dark like a zombie. I cried every night. It hurts that my only family I got left is gone. This been going on for 2 years till Tosin left cuz she got an amazing job offer you can't turn down and Maddie got fed up and dragged me to Indiana to start a new life. That's what happened. Life's been tough. We live in a painful world. You just need to know how to play the game right and getcha money. Fuck anybody who gets in your way of happiness.

********************************

That's Sara's past. Did y'all like that.? Shhiiiddddd, I think I did a good ass job on this chapter ^o^.!
#TeamAugust or #TeamAvery.?
Awww no one wants Mystic to be the baby daddy 😂 poor mystic.! Lmaoo let me stopp. I would have updated sooner, but I had to catch up on lots of homework. I won't updated till I get 15 votes and 5 comments. I love each and everyone of y'all.! Thank y'all for reading my ratchet story ^-^ but yeaa, I'm out this bitch doee.

Vote<3
Comment

Share
&
Don't be a silent reader .!!

*******************************
S/o to:

@Idontknow_Imweird (your welcome, bitch -.-😂 love you)
And @Lovethehardway.! Read their story's.! It's odeee good ^.^ and have y'all heared August Alsina's new song called: Kissin on my Tattoos.!!?? ITS FUCKIN AMAZING.!