Chapter 4

August POV

Damn, Shawty was fine as fuck. I walked in the club behind her and her friends but made sure not to attract attention. I was really feeling Shawty. She isn't like other girls. She carry's herself with confidence and respect. The moment she walked in with her friend these boys try to holla but she paid no mind. I wanna get to know her better. I got in the VIP section and all these hoes where throwing themselves at me. Ain't y'all got respect for yourself's.? Like damn. I sat down next to Chris and passed me the blunt. I looked down the VIP section and saw that I have a perfect view to sit and watch Shawty without her noticing. Ayeee. By your side by Nawlage was on and shawty was whining her ass off. the way she moved her body was incredible. I can sit and watch her dance everyday mayne. The sexy girl with blue hair which looks like shawtys friend was Bronx whining. Shes good but not as good as her friend.

"Sarrraa" yells a beautiful Nigerian girl from the bar. Shawty looked over to her and scream WHAT over the music. Soo that's what Shawtys name is. Sara walked over to her and I walked out the VIP room. The wont start singing until a hour soo I can talk to Sara and shitt. Mayne, the closer I get to Sara the more beautiful she is. The Dj transitioned the song to Talk Dirty and Sara jumped up, grabbed the girl with blue hair and headed to the dance floor. The prutty Nigerian girl stayed put and talked to the bartender. Sara and her friend were grinding on each other. Blue haired girl was grindin behind Sara while Sara was Bronx Whining in front her friend. (A/n: The way Sara and i guess August was whining/ Bronx whining in mm) It turned me on. The gurl with blue hair left and I was grindin behind sara. She didn't seem to notice I was behind her but we was getting freaky in this bitch. We danced for a few minutes that felt like hours.

"Damn ma, you can move" I whispered in her ear before the song was over. she turned around and her facial expression was priceless 😏👌

Sara's POV

I was dancing with August Alsina. Holy mutha fucking shit.!!! My mind is racing. I just stood their with my eyes widen.. I was staring at him.

" I- umm - errrr - umm-thankss" I stuttered.

I felt soo stupid. I'm not a shy person. Especially with boys. August be having me weak.. He's just ... Breath taking. Ion even have words to explain it ... i got really nervous. He stood their amused and had a smirk on his face.

" Your welcome ma" he said. I swear his accent made my knees weak. I gave him a smile and nodded.

"Aye, after the concert wanna go to Dennys with me.?" he asked giving me a million dollar smile.. Hmm why dont i tease him alittle.

" i gotta check with my girls.. Ion really know if i can" I tell him giving him a smirk.

"Nahhh u coming to Dennys with me. Idgaf."

" Ight damn. Find me after the conert. K." I tell him. Than i walked away before he can say anything else, swaying my hips. I walk around the club looking for Maddie. There was so much people.. The last place i checked was the bathroom and guess who was thier throwing up.? Maddiee. Smhh.. I rubbed her back and helped her up.

"Ayoo, you good.?" I asked her while she was washing her face.

"Yeaa I'm fine... It was a mistake to drink champagne without food in my stomach" she tells me.. I don't know why but I bursted into laughter.. I have some issues 😩 .. She finished washing her face and we went back to the club to watch August perform with Chris and Tréy.. I was really nervous to go to Dennys with August but he a human too soo I'm hoping Errythang will go well..

***********************************

Cliff hanger .! Lmfao let me stop 😂

- Aw August is feeling Sara

- How is Avery and that hoe Yuleema.?

- Well August and Sara's date at Denny's go well.?

- Is Maddie lying when she said it was the champagne .?

- what was Tosin and the bartender talking bout .?!

Well this is a really short update but I got 6 votes so I wanted y'all to see August's POV... I want to thank y'all for all these reads and shit.. I appreciate all the read and votes I get .💋 If I get 5 votes i shall update thee date with Sara and August.. :-D but ya. Love y'all .! But yeaa.. I'm out this bitch doe 👏

Vote<3

Comment

Share

Add this to your library

And follow my ratchet ass.! ^-^

**********************************