Chapter 2

GOSH I HATE WATTPAD SOMETIMES.!!! Chapter 2 was deleted so I'm posting it again. IF YALL ALREADY READ CHAPTER 2 JUST VOTE And I'm gonna update Chapter 8 soon too. Sorry y'all >.<

Averys POV

I heared the door open and close. I looked up and saw Maddie hovering over me.

"Ayoo, you gotta go" Maddie says. I grunted and got up. Maddie layed next to Sara, where i was laying and I put my shirt back on. I opened the door and the light shinned on my face. Ugh. I coudnt see and I bumped to someone causing them to fall.

"What The Hell.!" the girl I bumoed into yells.

"Yeoo, im sorry ma, I couldn't see anything." I tell her as I helped her up. She was a pretty girl. She had green eyes and black hair with blonde highlights. She looked mixed.

"Whats ya name.?" I asked her.

"Yuleema" She replied. Wait, something triggered in my mind. There's a girl txting me like 24/7 named yuleema. Hmm.

'Whats yours" she asked

"Avery"

"That's a sexy name,papi" she says with a seductive voice. Shidd, I was digging it.

" Lemme get ya numba, ma" She magically gets a sharpie out her pocket and write her number on my arm.

"Txt Me" she says than walks away, swaying her hips. O I know what she was doing.

I came to my hotel room and saw Tre smiling hard. Dafuq was him and Maddie been doing.?

"Ayoo, wassup witchu?" I asked. He moved a bit in his chair.

"umm, nothing..... just me and Maddie were just getting ti know each other and shit." he said. THis nigga was lying. He hit dat, watch.

"nahhh B, stop lying you hit dat" He laughed.

"uak" See, didn't I tell ya.

"Was it good.?' I said being nosey.

"Yasss, she did little tricks and shit, man. Shes a freak in the sheets" It was my turn to laugh. I layed on my bed and changed the channel as Tre went to the bathroom. I called room service and ordered pizza. Damn do I love pizza. PIzza doesn't have to compete with each other. Ion know what to do about Yuleema and Sara. I love Sra but im feeling Yuleema too. Shit.

Yuleema's POV

Yas. I bugattibeez got my number. See, he wouldn't have been feeling what I was doing if he really loved Sara. He woukd have stopped what I was doing and he wouldn't have asked for my number. I can tell he was feeling me cuz he was checking me out. I felt his eyes looking up and down at me. I will get my baby. He is mine. I knew this nigga wasn't faithful to Sara. I some how gotta break them up without them suspecting anything. It should be a big argument bout something cuasing them to break up or I will kill Sara with my own hands. I forreal will. Ugh, Ill think bout that later. I needa smoke this blunt. I need all the energy I can get for tomorrow.

Tre's POV

Dayumm, Maddie got me head over heels for her. ........ Shes so beautiful. Ion know whats going on with me. I usually hit em and quit em and go. *August Alsina Voice*<<<<<< But forreal doe.. I always thoughts she was pretty cause I follow hee on twitter, and her personality made her even more likeable.. She was crazy and upbeat.. Sara and Maddie are so similar, its werid, LIke they sisters. They act like sisters. I heard, They been through tough times with there other best friend. I think her name was Tosin. Shes pretty too. I swear all my friends be bad asf. I wanna make Maddie mine. I swear. im acting like a bitch nigga. Buts its coo, cux aint nobody hearing my thoughts to judge me.

Sara's POV

I woke up with Maddie snoring lightly on my side. Where was Avery? Did Maddie plan Avery to spend the night with me? Gosh, I love my friends. I got up and took a shower.

I got ou and saw Maddie passionately kissing Tre on our bed. Dafuq happened to Mystic.?! Im so confused.

"AYOO.! Do that somewhere else. Let me change, damn" I yelled at them. Maddie blushed and looked down while Tre was laughing his ass off. I don't see whats so funny -.-. Tre and Maddie finally left and I lotioned myself up. A girls skin should always be smooth. I picked out dark faded skinnys with a HoneyBeez shirt. I put my hair up but I looked like I did cocaine. I only smoke weed soo. I got txt from Maddie saying we going to Dunkin Donuts and shes waiting in the car

****10minutes later ********

"WASSUP EVERYONE!" Me and Maddie screams in unison as we waljed in Dunkin Donuts. They looked at us like we was crazy. Wellwe are. I looked around and saw that Tosin and Olivia ( Tres and Averys friend in real life) are here. Ayye my home girls are here. I ran up to them and gave them a bear hug. Maddie was eyeing Olivia cuz that was Tres best friend but she next to me and gave Tosin a big ass hug. Me and Maddie walked to get our donuts and bagels, till I saw a familiar figure talking to Avery. It was Yuleema.

Tosin's POV

OMG im so glad I bumped into Avery and Tre. I got to see my hone girls again. The only reason I came to Chicago was for the Meet and Greet. Im glad Avery is making my BabyGirl happy, Ever since her last relationship, She doesn't trust no one. That asshole was abusing her and she didn't tell anyone.. Im glad hes in jail and she found someone that made her happy! And im in a great relationship was Deshawn ( The dude from the New Years party.) Hes so respectful and well educated. Everything I want in a man. As Maddie and Sara left to get their food, Me and Olivia got into a discussion of the government.

"Hey Avery" I heard a voice and my head snapped to its direction. It was a girl I haven't seen before. How did she know Avery.? I swear if Averys cheating thoo<<<<. Ion want my girl getting hurt again.

"Bitch, who tf are you.? And stopped getting all up on my girls man." I snapped at her. She sucked her teeth. Lawd, she doesn't want me to bring my Nigerian out. I will K/o her out with not even a pimp slap. I can sense the fake in her.

" Im Sara's friend FYI and who are you to talk to me like that bitch.! I will whoop yo ass If you speack to me like that again hoe.!" She says,

HELL NO. this bitch did not just say that. I grabbed my Brass Knuckled from my pocket and I swung at her in Sharkiesha form.! She fell bleeding. I pulled her up the hair, bashed her head to the wall twice and throw he to the floor, like a piece of trash. I got on top of her and punched her till Tre was trying to pull me off. I kept on hearing "WOLRDSTAR, Worldstar.!" Some of yall are ode childish. THe hoe tried to move but I punched her again causing her to black out. I looked around and saw Sara and Maddie look at me with their eyed widen.

***************************************

SO ya that was chapter 2, that got deleted. All the read and votes from this chapter is gone. It was from 1K and 103 votes to 983 reads and 87 votes. I D.aa cried. yall don't even know how sad and angry I got. All I need is like 12 votes. im gonna post Chapter 8, the moment the lyrics for Kissin On My Tattoos by August Alsina comes out. And If I post a story better than this bout August Alsina, would yall read it.? COMMENT AND VOTEEEEE.! pleaseee yall.