Chapter 6

Maddie's POV

I was walking back and forth anxious in front of the bathroom door. I'm scared. What will the test results say.? What will Sara and Tosin do.? And who is the fucking baby daddy.?!

Tosin dropped me off and went back to the club while Sara was still with August. My gurl is getting a famous nigha. Oo get it 👏 She loves August, Lloyd, and Trey Songz but all I want is Justin Bieber. I love them so much. He saved me. Y'all probably thinking .. What. How. No he didn't. Your stupid. But he did. With his music. But I won't get into details with that. Shittttt I would be all up in that D👏

I took 3 early pregnancies test just to be sure. I walked back in the bathroom and checked the test. All three of them where showed positive. FUCKKK . I slided my back down the wall, put my hands to my face and broke down crying.

Sara's POV

August is a pretty cool dude. After Dana left, we started to talk bout our life's and got into a personal level. I told him bout my life and being a girl thug. Losing some close friends in jobs and family members. I told him bout growing up in the hood with my ONLY my brother to take care off me. I sorta mentioned my abusive boyfriend I had back in Chicago. I didn't get specific so it don't matter. But yea. He told me bout being a thug and his childhood. He told me bout the hood and his way up to stardom.

We have lots of shit in common. Our dead brothers, being thugs, our childhood being suckish. We've been at Denny's since 1:00. Damn 😂. We talked to damn much, shitttt. The bitch who took our order keeps on mugging me from the register. I don't mind putting my hair up and beating a bitches ass👏.

Calm down Sara.
Calm down. You are with August Alsina.

" August. I think we should leave before I kill a bitch" I said standing up. He chuckled and stood up to. We both started to walk and I flipped the bitch off when August wasn't looking.

************
10 minutes later
***********

We pulled the car up in the drive way and got out.

"Tonight was fun" August said grabbing my waist as we stood at the door step.

"Yea it was" I chuckled a bit. "I had a great time August." I jiggled my keys a bit. August came closer and pulled me more towards him. He looked at me and his face soften. He started to stroke my face. I put my arms around his neck and his lips smash onto mine. His lips were so soft. We passionately kissed for 10 minutes till I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket. I didn't want to pull away from him but I did. We smile at each other and exchanged numbers. August got me feeling some type of way. When I think of August , Avery just wanders into my mind. Where do we stand with each other.? Are me and Avery together or Nawww.? ........

August POV

Sara's lips were so soft. I could kiss them for days. We just meet and she all ready got me feelin some type of way. I like everything about her. Her personality is great. She's so beautiful. And she understands the game. She's one of a kind. I have a feeling the Mel would like her too.

Mayne, I gotta stop. Making feel soft and shit. Fuck no. The only person I'm soft for is my nieces and my momma. I love my nieces and momma with all my heart. I love Kay-Kay like she was my daughter . I'm still on my #2good2betruu tour with 2chains. Imma stay in Indiana for a week cuz we got 2 concerts here. I hope I'll stay in touch with Sara . Shitttt once I get to know her like that Imma fligh her to New Orleans to stay with me. She can meet my momma and errybody.

Sara's POV

I opened the door to the me and Maddies apartment and everything was quiet and dark. IK it's like past mid-night but we don't sleep until 2:30 and it's only 1:17. Something's wrong. I left everything alone and quietly walked around the apartment for maddie. I passed by the bathroom and saw a shadow figure laying on the floor. I opened the light and saw Maddie. I ran to her and saw that she was breathing. Almost gave me heart attack. I looked around the bathroom and saw an early pregnancy box opened. I saw the stick on the floor and I look at it. Their was two bars. Wait. Maddie's pregnant.

Avery's POV

Looks like Me and Yuleema are a couple. I know I did Sara dirty but she ain't letting me fuck. Yuleema let's me fuck her when ever. Yuleema's sexy but not even close to how beautiful Sara is. (A/n:I'll put a pic of Sara in the next chapter)

I was on my phone playing flappy bird, waiting impatiently for Hyrum and Yuleema. I invited Hyrum to meet Yuleema and they went out to the mall for girl bonding, whatever tf that is. I just hope Hyrum doesn't scare her or fight her. That would be bad asf. I need to smoke.

I got my stash our and started to roll up. I called up Marcus and we got high together. All I could think of Sara. Should I get her back or nawww.?

******************************************
Omfgg..

- Should Avery get Sara back.?

-Sara found out that Maddie's pregnant.

-who should the baby daddy be.?!

- Will Hyrum and Yuleema be friends or naww.?

- Do y'all want a background chapter on Sara.?

- Is y'all #TeamAugust or #TeamAvery.?!

Comment which team y'all on and Who the baby Daddy should be. So yesterday, speaker Knockerz died. RIIPPPP SPEAKER KNOCKERZZZ 🙏😭 Make music is heaven🎶💕✊ Give me a feedback on shit and yea. Don't updating unless I get like 11 votes and 5 comments.I know this story ain't good but I appreciate every read I get.Love y'all 💋❤️

VOTE*.*

Comment
Share

And don't be a silent reader ^-^
*******************************************