Chapter 9.5

August POV

My baby looks horrible. I hate seeing her like this. It's hurt me to my core knowing that my habibity (A/n: Habibity/Habibi means My Love in Arabic. I recently came back from the Middle-East so i felt like adding some Arabic words ^.^) enduring all this pain. I just met her but something clicked with us. I felt like we knew each other for years. As if we were meant to be. She still looked beautiful as ever though. There was blood coming from all over her body. Her face was covered in blood but u can still see her big brown piercing eyes. It was filled with fear and rage.

I'm so ready to kill that fucker, Raven. Me and Avery busted down that door just in time. Rage took over my mind and I started shooting men left and right like i was at war, while Avery was trying to unchain Sara's arms. I looked around for Raven but he was gone. Shit.! The floor suddenly started to shake.

*KABOOM*

A loud exploding noise came from outside. I knew Sara's crew "bombed" the Trap House. Avery unchained Sara and picked her up bridal style. Everything was so chaotic I couldn't be jealous. My adjective is getting Sara and killing Raven. Knowing that my baby is in safe hands, I moved my focus on finding Raven. I went out and ran to the back. I knew he would run. I could see Raven is the corner of my in in the trees trying to start up a car. Ahh I found you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is such a short chapter, sorry but IT'S BEEN SOO LONGGGG.!!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in 2 years. I forgot my username and password and I've been super busy with regents and other stufff. Sorry for the cliffhanger.! I'll try to Update again and make it better. I was reading the first couple of chapter's to refresh my memory of the story and it's so bad, omgg.

Buuttttttt:
-> What do you think August is going to do.?
-> What will happen to Sara.?
->Who will Sara chose
-> What will happen to Sara's friends.?