Chapter 3

Sara's POV

Zayum. My girl just beat the shit outta Yuleema.! Why is Yuleema even here .? Dafuq.. Tosin doesn't get in fights unless it was really important. I wonder what Yuleema did to get under Tosin's skin and get her this angry... I'll find out later 👌

I helped Tosin get off Yuleema and got her cleaned up. I left Yuleema passed out on the floor.. Tré's got her..

" so what happened" I asked..

</ Tosin's POV \>

" So What Happened" Sara asked me, breaking the silents while she was helping me get cleaned up..

"Sit down" and she say on the floor and I sat next to her. I Told her the story and her eyes flashed with a bit of anger.

" HOW TF SHE GONNA DISRESPECT U LIKE DAT.!!! I'm glad u whooped that bitches ass" she semi-screamed.

"Girl. Ion even know. She's just a hoe and I don't think she will bother you or Avery after I whooped her ass." I told her . She giggle, got up and give me this big ass hug. I really love this girl . <3 Ain't nobody breaking this bond.

Sara's POV

I gave her a big ass hug. I really love this girl.. Knowing that she would beat someone's ass for me, mean a lot to me.. I helped her finish getting cleaned up and we both walked out the bathroom. Turns out everyone was banned from Dunkin Donut expect for Tré cause the employes recognized him from Thisisacommentary .. Tré is hella funnyy ... He last video " I'm Pregnant: part 2" had me rolling 😂.. Mah baby , Avery didn't get recognized doee. I could it hurted him at but he does it for the fun and to lift people's sprit and he deserves a lot if respect for that ... I saw Avery talkin to a anotha girl when we came out the bathroom and I was like Dafuq . She was a brown-skinned girl with a Brazilian. She was short with a ok body.. I came over to them and they didn't seem to noticed.

"Txt me when your girl isn't home, later" she says.

"Ight shawty, you know I gotchu". Avery says. I was so angry. How could he do this to me.?! We haven't even been going out for 3 months and you already cheating.?! You know what I ain't gonna trip over him. 2 can play it this game boo. I txted Maddie and Tosin and told them that we going to the Club as a " Girls Night" out. I left with Tosin while Tré , Maddie and Avery where talking. They didn't seem to noticed us leaving. Shit, that's fine. I'm still really mad at Avery >.< We went to to the mall and got our selfs these sexy tight dresses to go clubbing tonight.! I heared that August Alsina might be their!!! Y'all don't understand how much I love him.! <3 I love and respect august as much as I do for Freddy E .! Damn..! He's a fine mutha fucka 😍

Maddie meet us at the food court and we headed to Fashion Nova. I bought a short black cocktail dress while Maddie bought leggings with a crop shirt and Tosin bought a tight skirt with a cropped shirt.. We was lite for tonight 👌 It would be a dream come true if I met August Alsina... Avery tried to call me, txt me and even tried to stop by intill Maddie violates his ass and slammed the door in his face. He didn't know that I saw him with that girl while she was giving her number to him. Niggas are stupid these days. Smh.

Maddies POV

I bought a cropped shirt and black leggings that was a bit see through from the sides. I can't wait for tonight.! August Alsina is performing tonight and he's bring Chris Brown and Trey Songz. We are getting in the VIP section. Idgaf. We gonna sneak in. Sara told me about what happened with Avery and that d.aa got me pissed. They haven't been going out for even 3 months and this nigga is getting hoes numbers and cheating -.- . But it's Whteva cuz u never know what's gonna happen tonight.

( Avery's POV )

Ion even know wht I did. Did she hear the convo with me and that girl..? She's only pussy . She doesn't mean anything to me. I think I'm going back to mah old ways. Why can't I be in a Relationship with pizza.? Pizza is so good and u can't hurt pizza.. I needa apologize to Sara. I'll do that tomorrow. I know she might need her Space. I have to take this stress off, so I called Yuleema.

* Phone Convo*

Yuleema: Hello.?

Me: Wassup Ma.

Yuleema: Nm laying in bed.

Me: Well since you ain't got shit to do, why don't u come over.?

Yuleema: Sure.

Me: Ight. My address is 1055 Chase Street. (A/n: made up address)

Yuleema: Okay. I'll see you in a few minutes.

* End of phone call*

Shit I know Imma regret this and get Sara even more madd, but I just need some pussy tonight. I heard yuleemas car pull in mah drive-way and I opened the door. She walked in and she looked hella sexy. She has a cropped shirt that showed a good amount of cleavage with a short mini skirt. Tonight we gonna get it. I kissed her and we headed up stairs. We kissed for a few minutes than she pushed me on the bed. She got on top of me and started to kiss mah neck. I switched positions and took her shirt off. I started to kiss her neck and headed down. I pulled her skirts off. I opened her legs and kissed her inner thighs. I ripped her panties off and got to work.(A/n: Sorry I'm not good with sex scenes 😂)

Sara's POV

Yeo the club was lite.! Soo many people where their, but me and mah bitches looked better than half of these hoes here.. I looked up and I saw the VIP section. I saw Trey Songz with this girl in his lap and Chris Brown smoking a blunt. I wonder where August is.? The Dj was one of the best.! He put on most of mah favorite songs... Talk Dirty came on and I was hypee.!!

"Yo this is mah shit.!" I yelled and I grabbed Maddies arm.. Maddie was grinding behind me while I was Whining in front of her. We was moving our body's and having a good time. Most of these hoes where mugging us cause they can't move like they way we can.!! Tosin was taking to the bartender and I wanted to bring her over to the fun.!

I felt somebody grinding behind me. I thought it was Tosin cause she wasn't talking to the bartender anymore, So I kept on dancing. When the song was over I felt someone breath on mah neck.

"Damn Ma, you can move" Someone said. He had a New Orleans accent. August Alsina has a New Orleans accent. It can't be August, can it.?! I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was dancing with August Alsina.

*******************************

Well damn, someone's hype.!

-August was dancing with Sara

- Will Sara and August talk after the concert.?

- Avery cheated on Sara with Yuleema

- Will Sara forgive him.?

- Aww Tosin and Sara's friendship doeee

That was a interesting chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Their is just sooooo many amazing Fan Fictions on WattPad it just gets you distracted. Comment on what should the next chapter should be on.! Vote too.! I won't update Chapter 4 unless I get like 5 votes.! Vote even if you don't like it so far.! Love y'all<3.! Well you what it is.!

Vote .!

Comment

Share.!

Follow me.!! ^-^

&

Add this to your Library.!

**********************************