Demon and Star

My Dad, Dick Grayson said that he was in charge as Batman while Grampa Bruce us away in off-world league mission for like..a week or so?

My Mom often visit Earth, now she is a grand-ruler of Tamaran. Soon my Uncle Ryand'r will rule after my Mom.

So, its just me and Dad in this small apartment. So dad decides that we will stay in the Manor for a week or a month and... a family meet and greet in the Manor. Dad said that he have a little Brother, but his brothers likes to tease him as Demon Spawn.

Maybe This 'Demon Spawn' is a annoying or whatever he is. Dad said that his age is around mines. But still even we have the same age, I would call him Uncle Demon.

----

Minutes ago, Grayson called that he will stay in the Manor for a week, finally, another bat is back or should I say that my babysitter is back again in the Manor? Since Drake and Todd are killing my nerves. Pennyworth needs rest so does Father.

Father is in an off-world mission with the League. That means no Batman. But Grayson will be Batman for a while so thats why he is staying.

Todd and Drake are the most happy when they heard that Grayson will stay at the Manor. Grayson did not even visits or stays at the Manor like years, the Manor is very different since Grayson is not staying there.

Yes, I really do miss Grayson, his brotherly act or even he is always there when I need someone. Even I'd call him as my second Father. He is a father to me. I want a parent like Grayson and Anders (Kori), they're both are the loveliest husband and wife I've ever seen. I still don't know if they already have a child or not. I wish I could be their son...

My Mom is Talia Al Ghul, now leading the League of Shadows darker since Grandfather was killed by none other than Deathstroke. Whenever I heard his name, I swear I'll cut his head clean as possible,with no blood or flesh left.

My Father Bruce Wayne, The Batman and I the most handsome and the cutest Robin in history!

My name is Damian Wayne...