Uncle Demon

This is it, I walk in to the Manor for the first time after exhausted from all the way long from Blüdhaven to Gotham.

I knock on the door weakly since its already night and I'm very tired.

Dad is still taking all the suitcase from the car. Seconds later, an eldery man greeted me warmly with a smile plastered on his face.

"Good Night, Misstress...May I know your name please?"

"Its Mar'i Grayson, but you can call me Mar'i" I smiled weakly earning a yawn.

"Well, Welcome Misstress Mar'i, where's your father? Nevermind. I already saw him. Hello Master Dick!" The elder wave a hand at my dad, the man seems in his early 80's and wearing batman pjs.

"Alfreeedd!!!" Dad dropped all suitcases at the front door and hug the men tightly.

"Aw How I miss you so much!" Dick mumbled in Alfred's shoulder.

"Me too Master Dick, Where is Mistress Kori?" He asked gently letting go the hug and took the suitcases that my dad dropped earlier.

"Uh...Queen schedules and etc.." he chuckled as he took his suitcases along with Alfred.

I smiled joining them bringing my own suitcases.

I entered the Manor, its so huge more like a castle. Yes, indeed Grampa Bruce is a multi-Billionaire. Granny Selina indeed very lucky with that.

I tried to control myself from flying of happiness and glad to be here.

"Pennyworth? Who is that?" A boys voice echoed through the Manor, the footsteps along the stairs.

"Its Master Dick and his daughter." Alfred smiled.

The boy walked like a man, to downstairs and walking towards my dad.

"Grayson, pleasure to meet you." He paused and hugged my dad. Then he walked to me. Staring at me for a moment.

I glared at him and introduce myself.

"Mar'i Grayson, call me Mar'i. Are you Uncle Demon?" I giggled as dad snickered.

"-tt- mini Grayson, I'm not a demon. Im Damian Wayne." He looked away, crossing his arms.

"Fine, -tt- Lil Wayne." I smirked mimicking his voice.

"Don't you dare mini Grayson." Then he dissapears.

"Thats your uncle Demon. I'll be upstai-

"DICK IS THAT YOU!?"

"DICKIE-BIRD!?!?!"

My dad gulped.

"Bad Idea, I should Run!" Dad ran into the kitchen and hide there. When suddenly a knife was threw at him.

"Oh no Dickie-birdie! Ya can't escape!"

"Im dead." Dad sighed