New Year Special

This is a one-shot or short story, special to all readers for the last day of 2016. Have a nice day and wish you all a Merry Christmas for those who celebrates 😊 and May the Force be with you Carrie Fisher who played Leia Organa, #RIP.

---

"Damian?"

Its been 5 Months since Damian left Blüdhaven for running Wayne Enterprises. He only come back on Mar'i's birthday on September 12.*

He didnt contact her, paper works fills all his day. Not a second to rest his eyes. He have no more time to call her or even sleep  for 5 minutes.

"D-Damian??"

Damian got her a Purple heart shaped pendant necklace for her 21st Birthday. She love it so much, she wears it everyday and everytime.

"Damian? Can you hear me?"

Mar'i called him everyday but there are no answers from him. The last time they called each others is the day before Alfred ...passed away because of heart attack and his age. And that is 3 months ago.

"I know you couldn't pick up the phone call or reply my messages."

5 Months and counting...
When will you go home?

"I'll leave it as v-voice mail..."

She hiccuped from her cry and holding back her tears is not that easy.

"D-Damian, Im pregnant with twins. I hope you're h-happy with you being the father."

No Mar'i, please don't cry. He will come back one day. Your father will come home soon... 

She thought as she rubbed her little bump stomach.

"Daddy will come home soon, my dear child."

She let a tear drop as she put her phone down. An idea came across her mind.
She smirked, thinking about her ideas and plans. She packed her clothes and stuff she needs.

She looked down to see Alfred the cat. "Oh Alfie! I should bring you too! C'mon!" As she carried the small figure cat.

Minutes later, she put her baggage on her car and Alfie with some cat-snacks.

"Gotham, Im ready." Mari locked her house after checking all things like doors, windows and etc. She walked to the garage where she parked her car.

She pushed the gas and drive away to Gotham.

In the middle of the road, some usual traffics and honking cars. Some Bus or Cars speeding through the highway. Headlights or some signs on the road.

Gotham is not that far from Blüdhaven. It would take 2-3 hours trip**

She learned to drive and got her license in 19. Damian and her father taught her how to. Bruce or Grampa like she would teased him gave her a car for her Annivessary Wedding with Damian. Time went so fast. Even since Alfred, gone.

Whenever she feels lonely she called Alfred for cooking tips or household tips. Alfred would love to tell her more. Mar'i acknowledge him as her Great-Grandfather. Or sometimes Alfred comes and bake cookies with her. Taught her how to cook and clean the house.

Her Mother, Kori is already retired from leading Tamaran since her uncle Ryan took the role as the King. Galfore's death was really a hard time for her Mother.

She met Galfore already before he passed away.

But now, all the person she loves...passed away.