Uncles and Aunts

"I'm dead." My dad sighed as Uncle Demon walks to me.

"I'll lead you to your room." He said, well more like commanded.

"Aye Aye Captain Demon.." I rolled my eyes as I carried my suitcases. I follow him upstairs, then he stopped.

"I see your bag looks heavy, may I help you carrying it?" He said with no emotions.

I may be a Half Tamaran, I do still have my Tamaran Strength but sometimes I could get weak and tired.

"Oh sure please." I smiled as I rubbed my sleepy eyes. I yawned as he took my suitcases.

We continue the walk, we pass through rooms, doors and photos over the walls.

"This is it, your room." He opened the lock and we went inside my room.

"Its..dark here. Where's the switch?" I asked nicely trying not to yawn.

I can sense his finger over the wall and pressed something.

Then the lights were on. I can see a queen-sized bed and some furnitures. Guess I need to decorate this room.

"There." He put my suitcase on the floor next to the door.

"Thanks, Uncle Dam-

"I prefer Damian."

"Okay then Dami." Giggled as Damian walked closer to me, closer and very close to my body. Only an inch between our bodies.

I might be a bit taller than him thanks to my Tamaran physics and gen. I can feel his breath and I could hear his heartbeat.

We moved closer and closer.

---

Darn, I don't know why am I moving closer to Mini Grayson. She is a bit taller than me, but she really looks enchanting and ....

Whats the word? I forgot. I don't know why am I doing this. I cupped her face, god, her skin is so soft. I looked her into the eyes.

I could see fear, anxiousty, confuse, curiosty and that one feeling that tingles on my nerves.

She is the most perfect girl, she is all I want she is-

"Damiaannnnnn...where are you????" Then suddenly Brown cuts off, breaking this whole situation.

I let my hands go gently as I rubbed her cheeks gently. She touched my hands on her cheeks.

"Uncl- I mean Dami, what are you doing?" She asked blushing.

"I uh..saw something in your face." I lied as I walked away.

Damian, what did you do!?
What have you done?
-tt- its my emotions.

I shouted to myself as I locked myself in my room.

---

This is going to be a long night, my uncl- *cough* *cough* I mean Damian! I swear! He is going to do something on me, but god we stared at each others.

His green eyes, I can see fear, anger, revenge and the need of...love?

I yawned as I rubbed my eyes slowly.

I changed my clothes and head to sleep peacefully.

As I tried to close my eyes, someone is knocking on my door.

Ugh... Im so lazy, I hovered to the door as I open it.

"Who...Is It?" I asked with my eyes closed.