Chapter 1: Jasmine Lily

She blinked looking around she was on a stool it the middle of a giant dining room looking out to thousand of students.. They all stared at her, Jasmine squirmed uncomfortably.

"Hmmm.." said a voice.  Jasmine started looking around wildly then up.  A hat sat on her head.  The Sorting hat!  She looked out to find her brother Charlie grinning at the Slytherin table.. she calmed down wiping her palm on her robes... yes that's where she would go... then.. "RAVENCLAW" the hat above her screamed.  Her stomach dropped.  Her family flashed before her eyes.. her brothers green eyes full of disappointment.

"Charlie" I tried to say but no words came out.  Her brother frowned and opened his mouth to speak and. "

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My dark brown eyes flew open and I scrambled in bed all wrapped up it my sheets I inched towards the alarm clock and stretched out a hand, THUMP, I leaned too far lost my balance and flopped onto the floor.  Curse these short arms

"Ugggggg" I groaned all wrapped up it my cocoon sheets.  My long black hair was a rats nest.  My alarm clock kept blaring as if saying,

"hurry up cupcake time waits for no one" I scowled up at my alarm clock.

"Shut up" Thankfully my alarm clock stayed silent.

I untangled myself shoved on my glasses and went to wake Rose.

"MEOW" Rose whined and rolled over for more sleep.  Rose was a white furry cat with a black, ear, tail, and paw.  She was also one of my best friends, of course.

"Come on" I whispered she stretched slowly and followed me out the door.  It was about dawn but this was when I felt most awake I stood and breathed in the air.  It was chilly but the cold never bothered me.  But it apparently bothered Rose.  Her soft head butted my leg and I picked her up to pet her.  My father a says that she was a gift from my mother.  I never knew my mother but father says she was wonderful.

"Like intense springtime" He would say then look at me like he was expecting me to turn into an intense daisy of something.

All my family is Slytherin.  Except you said a little voice it my mind.  SHHH the rest of my brain yelled you will be it Slytherin like the rest of your family a great and noble house.  Yes I thought that's where I belong.  But then I heard it again.  Ravenclaw... like a distance calling.  I pushed the thought aside and strode into the morning air.

I don't have any memories or my mother I only remember a faint smile on blood red lips darkness and a blood red rose.  I looked around to make sure no one was around and then I set Rose on the ground.

"Shhh" I told her "no one must no", Rose purred in agreement, and settled down on a warm patch of grass.  I leaned over and cupped my hands in the dirt.  It felt alive.  I leaned over and breathed.  Delicately a small plant grew, then larger and larger I willed it on.  And soon a perfect red rose was before me Rose came over to check in out sniffing in delicately.  I leaned over too, breathing in. "I'm getting better aren't I Rose?" Rose purred it agreement.  I heard a door creak my family waking was up.  I closed my eyes.  "Sorry" I whispered to the empty air. Then I closed my eyes and cupped the flower again, I didn't want to look.  I knew what I would see, a large beautiful rose ageing withering and rotting.  The shriveled rose head hit the forest floor.  "Sorry" I whispered again.

here is a picture of her, if you read the stuff next to it there may be spoilers

And here is her cat, same rules aplie

Also Just for the record those images where from Doll Divine, and the images are still in there original form, so there shoodn't be any copy right infringement