Chapter 8: Diana

The pinkish giantess seems to have calmed down a little after staring at me for several minutes, and seems to be deciding whether to tell me the truth or not. In the end I think she went for truth.

"My name is White Jade, what is yours, and what are you?" the silver giantess or White Jade says hesitantly.

"My name is Diana, I'm not really sure how to answer the 2nd question though because I only have a bunch of guesses myself..." Then Angel saunters out of the woods and interrupts me.

"What was all that screaming about, you woke me up from my nap!" Then she looks up and and flies to my shoulders. "HISSSSSsss, what are you!?!"

"Sorry, that is Angel. Angel, this is White Jade," I say quickly. "Also, I wouldn't recommend trying to hurt Angel she can read your mind," I add just to make sure 'White Jade' doesn't try anything.

"Hmmm..." White Jade looked Angel over. "You don't look like you could do much to me," she smirked. This enraged Angel, who immediately took to reading White Jade's mind...but, she didn't find anything but a cluster of unorganized thoughts.

"I know what you're trying to do, but it won't work. Reading two people's minds is pretty hard, huh?"

"What in the worlds does that mean!?!" I asked/yelled, but before White Jade could reply Angel retorted.

"Don't you doubt me Fusion, I've done it before with gems much stronger than you!" Then she flew at White Jade's face!

 "Angel,STOP!" I tried to yell, but Angel didn't hear me, so I did the only thing I could do and flew in to try and pry her off White Jade. I wasn't fast enough though.

Before I knew it White Jade had grabbed Angel by the scruff and threw her off of her face. Then she pulled out her sword.

"No!!! Please don't hurt her! I don't know why she attacked you, we're just looking for a place to sleep!" And a place to wait for Huntress to come back, I thought to myself, just remembering that we were waiting for Huntress. "I'm sorry Angel isn't very trusting considering what we've been doing for the past 3 years." Oops, didn't mean to say that, maybe she won't notice.

"What have you been doing that was so stressful that your cat doesn't trust anyone?" White Jade asked curiously. Great I thought, now I have to spill my guts to her! I hope this will make up for Angel attacking her, I wonder why she did that?

"Well I guess I'll have to start at the beginning..." I slowly decided to try and tell her about everything, how I don't know what happened to my memory, though I do know some things like how to ride a dragon and how to do magic. I told her about all the worlds I've been to and how I found Angel and all my fights with 'The One', my greatest enemy who somehow can travel the worlds even though he doesn't have a cat familiar. (Only one familiar will work for you, and the familiar can only use its powers for its owner.) I even explained why I had wings and a tail. (Even though I only half know why myself) As the night wore on I actually grew to trust her, which is a rare thing for me.

In the morning White Jade agreed to help me look for Huntress but we had to get donuts first, whatever those are. So into another wormhole we went.

 So into another wormhole we went