Chapter 7: White Jade

Before this starts, I just want to say a LOT of this still needs some editing to be done, but I just want to get this all published, so @LightFoxWolf will be going back and fixing the past chapters when I have time. onto the story.

Her wiry white hair swayed in the salty sea wind. Her polished gems shined in the evening light. White Jade, stood tall at the sea's shore. As the sun set over the ocean, one thing was on her mind: donuts. Though it was becoming increasingly darker at an alarming rate, she decided to take a trip to Big Donut. That is, until she unfused.

"Talc! What do you think you're doing? It's dark and dangerous!" Gypsum yelled as loud as her small voice would let her. "This is when the delinquents come out."

Talc laughed and swept her short greenish-white hair out of her eyes.

"Come on, Gypsum! You're not usually like this. In the dark, not only do we not have to pay for food, but we can prank people as well! Can't we just fuse again?" Gypsum sighed. Talc did not really understand the human concept of "stealing", but she knew there was no arguing with her.

"Oh, okay."

And the fusion dance began.

Talc took Gypsum's hand and spun her around until she was holding her small frame by her back. Slowly their bodies materialized into light as their gems fused. White Jade was made once again.

"Hmmm...I wonder what the gems are doing!" White Jade wondered, and then slapped her own face.

"Come on Talc. We fused to have some fun, not worry about what Rose Quartz is up to right now." She sighed, rubbing her cheek. "Fine. But we will see Rose after!"
"Agreed."

It was now completely dark now, and with the full moon, it was near impossible to see. Being so far away from the town, none of the lights reached White Jade.

She stumbled around in the dark for a bit, trying to find the start of the boardwalk, until falling in the sand.

"Can we unfuse now?", Talc's voice overpowered their combined voice of White Jade. Gypsum's sensible side was now kicking in, with her voice overpowering.

"No, if a monster comes we will be stronger as White Jade."

"Okay, can we just find a place to sleep. Let's go to the barn."

She did try to find the barn, but, it was way too dark. Leaves starting to crunch beneath her feet signaled that somehow, she found her way into a forest. Pressing on, there seemed to be no way out.

"Help!!!" White Jade screamed, expecting to hear no answer. But, an answer did come.

The bushes around her rustled, and the sense that someone else was there was overpowering. Finally, the person came out, only to scream,

"What in the wide world of cats are you!?!"

"I could ask the same for you?"

Sorry, I don't have extra info for White Jade