Chapter 4

It's been 3 days since Mark stormed out. He still hasn't come back, always knew he was a dick. I've been waiting for Y/N to wake up and I keep thinking I see her move her fingers but it's just my imagination they doctor said. Y/N's doctor, Dr.Hemingway has informed me that if she doesn't make an improvement by 4 o clock today they are switching her life support off and I will have to say my final goodbye. It's 2 o clock now and I'm shaking knowing there is a very high chance that Y/N will never wake up, and it's all my fault.
---------------------------------------
It's 3:55pm and the Doctor has just come in and is doing his final checks to see if Y/N has improved. It's not looking good.
" YOU BASTARD !" - Mark comes running into the room pointing at me and slowly starts coming towards me. " I JUST HAD A PHONE CALL, Y/N IS HAVING HER LIFE SUPPORT SWITCHED OFF ! ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT ! IF YOU HAD BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE GOD DAMN ROAD SHE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS !" Mark yelled whilst being dragged out of the room by security. " WELL MARK I AM VERY SORRY THAT MY DAD HAD DIED THE NIGHT BEFORE THEREFORE I COULDN'T SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS CRYING ALL NIGHT AND PLANNING A FUCKING FUNERAL !" I was so angry I had started to cry. I also noticed that the bright green vein in the centre of my forehead was looking like it was about to pop out of my head because I was so mad. I really wish I could get up and punch him right now but I'm still stuck to all these stupid wires ! The Doctors have now given Y/N another day to make an improvement because they couldn't carry on with the test because Mr.Dickhead came in screaming and yelling like a hooligan. I'm going to talk to Y/N all of tonight in hopes she can hear me.
It's now 4am and I'm still talking to Y/N. I've told her how the nurses and doctors have been really nice and how the view from our window was almost as beautiful as her. I told her how much I loved her and how much I want her to wake up. I guess only these next 10 hours will tell if I will ever hear Y/N's voice again. I tried to get some sleep so I could be at least a bit more awake in the morning.

Hey guys ! Hope you like this chapter ! Next chapter will be up tomorrow hopefully ! Also I'm going to see Panic! At The Disco in 4 days and I cannot wait !!! Anyway see you soon guys ! ❤️

Wiki 💜