Chapter 1

Your POV
Today is Mark and i's 6 year anniversary. I'm planning on surprising him with a cake. It doesn't sound like much but Mark loves my cooking and surprisingly I don't cook much, not because I'm lazy or anything but because we are always busy with work and don't have time to cook so we usually order take out. I have a day off today so I called Sean and asked if he wanted to come and get cake supplies with me. Of course his answer was yes. Me and jack have been friends since we were 3, we are more like brother and sister. I'm actually the person who came up with nickname ' Jack ' for him. It all started in Kindergarten and I just turned to Sean and said " hey , I'm going to call your Jack from now on okay? " he just nodded and replied with " Only if I can call you Spud ?"
I asked " Why spud ?"
"Because I'm Irish and potatoes are amazing!"
I just laughed and agreed, so yeah that's where the nickname ' Jack ' originated from.
My phone began to ring, I ran and jumped over the couch so I could get to it in time, I quickly looked at my phone and saw it was Sean face timing me.

You - Hey Sean! You ready to go shopping?
Sean- Yeah just give me 2 mins, Y/N why are you bright red?
You- Because I just turned into a ninja and jumped over the couch so I could grab my phone.
Sean- This is why we are BestFriends. Look outside!!
You - Okay?
I began to approach the front door and saw Jack's car parked outside my house.
I locked the door , put my phone in my back pocket and jogged quickly to Jack's silver ford fiesta.
"Hey spud!" Jack said cheerfully.
" Hey Jack !" I said back.
" Y/N you can hang up on FaceTime now. " Sean giggled.
" I looked over to his phone and saw I hadn't turned my phone off and Jack was just staring at my ass pocket.
" shit ! Why didn't you hang up ?" I laughed.
" You have a nice ass that's why " he said. I playfully punched his arm and told him to start the car so we could get all the ingredients for the cake.

Jacks POV
I love mine and Y/Ns friendship, she has helped me through so much and I wouldn't change her for the world. If anything happened to Y/N I really don't know what I would do, she's basically my little sister. I'm really happy she has finally found someone that treats her right, unlike her ex ' Wade ' he was a right dick! He used to be lovely but not soon after their 8 month anniversary he turned into a total phsyco and would beat Y/N black and blue daily, he would drink until he passed out. I'm so glad he has gone to prison for 16 years.
Mark treats Y/N with respect and I know he would never do anything to hurt her and if he did I would seriously kill him.
I slowly felt myself drifting off to sleep. I haven't been sleeping or eating properly lately because I just found out my Dad has stage 4 cancer and it spreading. Fast. I don't want to tell Y/N though because I don't want to worry her, she seems so happy lately I don't want to ruin it with my problems.
" JACK !!!" Y/N yelled
I quickly came out of my daze, startled to find I had gone to coo-coo land, and was quickly speeding into a tree. I quickly gripped the steering wheel and turned it to the right not looking what I was going to hit. The last thing I saw was Spud flying forward and smacking her head on the dash bored. Turns out I had hit a cow.

Hope you guys had a good day ! Sorry if this chapter is terrible ! Also sorry it's late I've had a lot of school work to do ! Comment if you enjoyed ! See you next time !!❤️