Chapter 17

Madelyn-Rose and Jett are 3 days old and we are finally allowed to leave the hospital. Y/N and Sean are doing well and so are the twins. Close friends and family have visited them in hospital over the corse if these 3 days, they brought gifts, sweets, balloons and cards. Right now, the doctors are just doing their final checks on the twins and on Y/N whilst Sean gets everything ready in the car and in the house.
Jacks POV
You have an incoming text from Y/N ❣️
Y/N: We've had the thumbs up, we can come home now.. 😛
J: Ahhh!!! Okay!! I'm on my way!!Xxxxx
Y/N: drive save J!Xx
I've just had the text from Y/N to come pick her and the babies up... this is finally happening. We're going to be one big happy family, finally.
*phone vibrates*
You have an incoming text from Y/N❣️

( Jack is on hands-free so he can answer Y/N. Please do not drive and text/call !!)
Y/N: look at the twins!!😍

 J: omg they're both so sweet! I'm 5 minutes away! I'll be there soon!xx

I finally pulled into the parking lot and I saw Y/N standing next to a nurse saying her goodbyes and thank yous. The baby's were in between them in their travel seats ready to go.
" hey Nurse! Thank you so much for everything, we really appreciate it!" I said happily
Y/N hugged the nurse goodbye and picked up Jett's travel seat, I picked up Madelyn's.
"let's go home" I whisper to myself and Madelyn.
I helped Y/N put the babies in the back of the car, we buckled them up and began to drive home. Jett and Madelyn slept all the way home.
"I hope they sleep like this through the night" Y/N giggled
" haha, I hope so too" I laughed along
We pulled into the drive and y/n opened the door whilst I got the twins out of the car.
Very quickly, y/n was pounced on by Molly and Spencer. She laughed and gave them both big hugs and kisses. My mum has been looking after them whilst we were at the hospital.
We placed the babies in their cots and turned on the baby monitors so we could hear them.
When I went to check up on them after 45 mins, I saw one of the cutest things ever and had to get a photo.

Looking at them both just finally made everything feel real

Looking at them both just finally made everything feel real. I was a dad to two beautiful babies. Jett and Madelyn-Rose.
I have a beautiful girlfriend and I have never been happier.

Sorry I haven't updated this since last October. I've had writers block real bad but I hope that I can start making frequent updates again! ❣️
-Wiki 🏳️‍🌈