Chapter 12

hey guys! Hope everyone is okay. If anyone ever needs to talk or just a friend comment on here and I'll give you my social media !
I love you all so much !!

"Sean, ITS POSITIVE!" I screamed. Tears falling down my cheeks
" Oh my god!! We are having a baby!" Jack exclaimed
I jumped up and down in excitement and soon Molly and Spencer joined in my jumping on the sofa barking and howling. After about 5 months of trying, I'm finally pregnant with mine and Jacks child.
" How many weeks are you?!" Jack asked curious
" It just says 3+ ? I'm guessing I'm about 4 weeks "
After a while me and Sean sat on the sofa talking about our future again and talking about the baby and what names we were thinking of. Jack wants to name the baby either Paloma-Quinn or Penelope-Grace for a girl, both unique and pretty names for a girl, for a boy he's thinking of Ajax or Jett which I think are pretty cool too.
In my opinion I'm thinking of Madelyn-Rose or Elsie-Jayne . For a boy I'm thinking of either Connor-Leigh or Brandon. ( Put in the comments name suggestions or vote what name you want !)
It's been about 6 weeks since I found out I was pregnant and according to the midwife I am around 10 weeks along. Today is the day we are finding out the gender. My sister Cali already knows the gender since she planned the whole gender reveal party. We are going to find out the gender by opening a box which will have either pink or blue balloons in it. Everyone has arrived in either pink or blue clothes depending on what they think the gender will be. Even the Molly and spencer have pink and blue bows on their collars.
It's been around 30 minutes and everyone is gathered out the back garden waiting for the box to arrive. Me and Jack are nervous but also excited.
My sister Cali is counting down from 10 till we can open the box.
5 seconds left
3......2.....1
Me and Jack removed the cello tape and quickly opened the box.
ITS A GIRL !!!
I started to cry and I saw Jack tearing up too. Everyone screamed excitedly as the pink balloons floated into the sky. Our friend Robin took pictures of everyone and the reveal which will be cool to look back on.
After everyone had quieted down, Cali stood on a box and clashed two metal pans together to get everyone's attention.
" Excuse me everyone. May I have your attention ! There is one more thing that I think Jack and Y/N would like to announce !"
Cali handed over a microphone to me and Jack so everyone was able to hear us. This is the big moment that me and Jack have been counting down to reveal.
" Okay so everyone, as you've just been told me and Jack have another announcement."
Everyone started to whisper and wonder what it was. Me and Jack smiled at each other.
I was nervous but again really excited to tell everyone.
3...2....1

So guys, any ideas what the surprise could be?
Thank you all for 12,000+ reads though ! You don't know how happy that makes me, I still can't believe that people enjoy reading this !
Love you all !

Wiki 👑