Chapter|24

Amir

"Wake up." I heard a soft whisper followed by a tongue grazing my ear. I popped up immediately seeing Sehven dressed in an all black mini dress and thigh high boots. If she moved the wrong way I'm sure her shit would be all out. I don't know why but a part of me was mad that she was wearing that, that's supposed to be for my eyes only but then again we aint together. It's kinda been unspoken but we haven't made the decision to actually speak on it. Maybe later down the line.

I had to clear my throat before speaking, "stop girl. You gon start something you can't finish."

"Yea? Like what?" She licked her lips and got directly into my face.

"Alright. Keep on." I was surprised that we still haven't went there sexually. I was the type of dude that could talk a woman out her panties but I aint wanna o Sehven like that and that was shocking to me. I been holding out waiting on her but her freaky ass sure make it hard for a nigga.

"Just like I thought. If you scared go to church." She barely finished her thought before I had grabbed her and threw her on the bed, gently, and got on top of her. Her breathing began to speed up as she was now breathing heavily. I looked into her eyes and slowly lowered my face to hers and pecked her lips. Soft and juicy they were. When she kissed me back I parted her lips with my tongue and let her taste mine as she closed her eyes. We tongue wrestled for a good five minutes and my this time I felt myself rising in between her legs. I wanted this so bad but I felt the timing wasn't right. Even though she turned me on like no other female has, I felt the need to take it slow.

"Naw baby I ain't scared, could never be scared. I just wanna handle you different." I said kissing her one last time and getting off of her. I sat on the edge of the bed, slipping into my Jordan slides. I could feel the bed dipping an knew she was getting up as well. I then started to feel kisses being planted all over my neck and back. What the fuck is she trying to do to me? I tried to think of something else so that I wouldn't be so aroused but I was doing a poor job. She was taking her time, methodically placing kisses on my back while making. The noise of the kiss itself was intoxicating. She just won't give up. I kicked my slides off and turned around to face her. It was written all over her face... lust. She wanted me just as bad as I wanted her. She stretched her arms straight up into the air and I took that as a sign. I grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it all the way up and over her head, revealing her naked breast. She was bra and panti-less. My hands had a mind of their own as they ran up the sides of her stomach and came in and cupped her breasts. They were standing at attention, with hard as rock nipples. I rubbed them gently while Sehven threw her head back in pure pleasure, moaning softly. At this point I wanted to please her in anyway I could. I laid her back onto the bed, and let my tongue take the place of my hands. I twirled and flicked my tongue over her nipple, being careful not to give one more attention than the other.

"I want to feel you Amir." The way she said it was so seductive. Her wish was my command. I proceeded to go lower, mocking her, as I placed kisses all over her stomach. Her breathing became uneven as I felt her stomach move up and down. Right at her pelvic area I stopped for a minute. As soon as she was about to say something I started up again, this time going even lower until I reached her womanly paradise. She was dripping. I didn't know if I would be able to contain myself. I wanted to jump right in. Especially after I felt the piercing. She just took it to a whole nother level. I ain't never messed with a chick who had a piercing down there. Sehven was truly a freak and I loved it.

While I was doing my thang in between her legs, I could hear her begging me to stop. Then she would switch it up and tell me not to stop. When she told me she was about to reach her peak, I slowed down until I came to a complete stop. I ain't want her there yet. I pulled my gym shorts and boxers off while reaching in my night stand for some protection. Once I got it on, I dived straight in. It took everything in me not to release yet. I heard the small gasp from Sehven as she arched her back. It didn't take long for us to find our rhythm. Her moans filled the room but they weren't too loud. I tried to keep mine at a minimum but she was bringing it out of me. Especially when she rose up and wanted to be in charged. She threw me back onto the bed and hoisted herself on top of me. She was a rough and tough lil something, but that just added to the list of things I liked about her. She sat all the way down, taking everything I had to offer. I bit down on my lip and lifted myself up. It should be a crime to have this much pleasure. As she began to rock back and forth I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. When we both finally reached our peaks, we were out of breath. She didn't bother getting up, she just leaned over and slumped on my chest. I kissed her forehead and was out like a light.